Getting laid with an amab enby

getting laid with an amab enby

t. amab enby

Attached: lol.png (713x700, 281.59K)

this is literally just a retarded (and homophobic) way of being gay

Need
Hope it goes well

so what you want a bf to paint your nails together?

Attached: 5d739c284cc309332f2f1e1d83518b1c.png (680x709, 234.71K)

ok well I'd be down for that
sounds nice

that is gay. stop that. it makes baby jesus cry.

What is the actual fucking point of identifying as nb if youre gonna categorize yourself back into the binary

Sex and gender binaries are not the same thing birdbrain

This is literally exactly what I want in life

>amab enby

If you're going to point out your natal sex, just say you're a man at that point

I'm an oblivious boomer, but I thought the point of being nonbinary was being genderless. What's the point when you're just going to tell people what you really are?

Attached: 1512348781543.jpg (697x705, 69.52K)

If you identify with your birthsex you are cus
How is what youre describing any different than just being gnc

Enby's make no sense. They literally have no reason to be a separate identity. Do not bother

I would never call myself an enby because that's cringe
but I'm also not super masculine in a lot of ways, and gay dating culture can be pretty awful. So if I had a bf like me, I can see it being a useful way to justify gender nonconformity even if you know you're just a guy

isn't this literally just reinforcing sexism? you're saying that men have to be masculine.

>identify with your birthsex you are cus
saying "I am AMAB" is not "identifying with your birthsex" it's just acknowledging you have a cock, get over it

mfs really made non-binary binary

well again personally I don't call myself enby
but if I had a bf and we painted our nails and wore jewelry or whatever I think enby is probably an easier excuse than getting into gender role discussion

You are LITERALLY identifying with your birthsex when you identify what your birthsex is

Why get in any gender role discussion
You amd your boyfriend do what makes you happy and if anyone tells you "boys dont do that" you say "i dont care"

>with
>what
user, these are two separate words silly. acknowledging you have a cock for the purpose of context doesn't mean that your GENDER is somehow being identified as AMAB. It's just a piece of information.
also, the alternative is that OP would've posted this thread and had 80 replies assuming they were a pooner. It's just information!

"i'm a man who paints his nails" is hard to explain why?

>all trans people who use mtf or ftm are cis because those terms identify their agab
based retard

>Why get in any gender role discussion
I don't know, sometimes you get into discussions that you didn't intend to
all I'm saying is that I understand that it's a good excuse that doesn't require justification. Really I think we pretty much agree, you just don't like the word enby

>homophobic way of being gay
shut the fuck up retard

zoomers who are coping so hard over wanting to get a dick in the ass that they disavow being men should fuck off

>what you really are
terje dont be transphobic challenge

i don't care about your opinion, there isn't a "homophobic way" to be in gay relationships, just stfu

>there isn't a "homophobic way" to be in gay relationships
>i-i'm not a fag because i'm feminine so I can't be a man!
absolute kek