Advice

A guy i met online has booked me a flight to where he is working abroad. He's sent me selfies and vids of him in the resort.

So he's just messaged and said he needs my passport number to finalise my check in etc. Is this ok to give out? Is there anything he can do with my name and passport number? I havent met him before but we've messaged a lot, and he has sent me money.

Im worried its either an ID scam, or a joke to make me travel to the airport for no reason. What should i do?

Attached: Screenshot_20220607-204230_WhatsApp.jpg (1080x1559, 587.78K)

you're getting scammed retard

>I check u in
>I fill in ur

There is a Pajeet on the other end of this chat

>user gets sex trafficked

Ok so what can i say to reveal its a scam. Can i ask for the check in details myself, idk how it all works

Lol no hes english

My goodness this does seem rather sketchy

this lol

why couldnt he just give you the money and book it yourself

You're getting scammed retard

You're getting scammed, retard.

jesus christ I hope you're not this stupid

you're getting scammed at best and sex-traffic'd at worst

Attached: 970398f9f1725dc882b2785e66447e7f.jpg (600x600, 37.76K)

>he's english
>can barely write english
fucking kek'd, OP

Lmao of course this is a scam you little mong

Do not redeem!

Don't go to foreign countries with strangers from the Internet unless you want to star in Taken 4

You need a passport number to book a flight so if he already claims to have booked you, it's clearly a lie

Average person should be forced to browse Any Forums for a month to learn how to smell curry scams instantly

>You need a passport number to book a flight
No you don't

>Haven't met him before
Oh no
>He has sent me money
He's gained your trust
>I'm worried
Trust your intuition goofy nigga/bitch whatever pronoun suits you

Internationally yes

idk I booked a flight to the uk yesterday and they didn't ask me for anything

do amerimutts really?

He types like a retard. Fingers crossed for you

DO NOT FUCKING DO THIS, CUT CONTACT IMMEDIATELY

yeah i wouldnt do that

He types like a pajeet
Dont trust

>whatsapp
Lmao
Also how long have you been speaking to him?

you're a fucking retard

sounds fine if you have fantasy of being sex trafficked for horny indians

you just check in at the airport retard, op is still hetting scammed tho

You need to give them the ID number to book online

Might be a scam, might not be. Some guys really are that keen and desperate to get their dick wet.

What country is it? If it's a third world country yeah it's a scam.
How certain are you that he exists?
Have you had video chats?
How long have you known him?
How much corroborating evidence is there that he's real? Social media? LinkedIn? Company website?
You're probably not at risk of any major ID fraud if you just give your passport and name out.
You can verify your tickets are booked by calling the airline.
But more importantly even if he's real how safe is he? Being overseas with a stranger can land you in real trouble.

OP here, im seriously worried now, fuck :(

I want to go, but as said i dont understand why i couldnt book it my end.

Im just anxious about the whole thing. Im a streetwise girl, I'll be ok, i wont get trafficked. But im worried about identity fraud

giwtwm

Attached: EahwMBsUcAU9BmT.jpg (285x301, 20.3K)

>I want to go, but as said i dont understand why i couldnt book it my end.
Just insist on doing that yourself and if he refuses then you've got a frustrated pajeet.

>Im a streetwise girl
it's so fucking funny to me that every autistic retard thinks they are "streetwise". enjoy being sex-trafficked by pajeet, OP

If he's in a different country, then yes this is indeed required. I've had to enter this when booking flights for myself to visit my long-distance Any Forums gf.

I'm guessing it's probably legit. He may have wanted to book it for you as a courtesy/gift since he didn't want to make you do all the work.

I would be far more concerned about his bizarre English than this. The passport thing isn't weird, but his really strange English definitely is.