Post pooner memes

Post pooner memes

Attached: 42d6se782oh71.jpg (828x1148, 61.7K)

Pooner memes are disgusting and so are the people who make and post them. Find a less retarded way to self-harm

POONER DETECTED!!!! TUNAPOON!!!!!! POONAAAA!!!!! POONBRO!!!!!! POONEEEERRIEIEIEIRIRIRIRIRIRIIRRIIRIRIRIRIRIRIR

“self harming” by looking at photos online was always such a dumb concept to me. Like when I think of self harm I think of slitting and cutting, not looking at pink blobs or doomscrolling. It’s not actually harming me, digital self-harm is such a, idk, baby? word. the word compared to what’s happening is waay too dramatic

also forgot the image

Attached: C321EE40-86D2-4C7C-8BD8-BEF9A833C971.png (1350x943, 120.98K)

DOOOOOOOOOD

Mental self-harm longterm is real imo, but posting pooners doesn’t count as that.
But if someone was sitting inside 24/7 just doomscrolling and looking at upsetting stuff constantly or was always wallowing in self-loathing I’d consider it mental self-harm. Obviously it doesn’t have the same immediate physical effect as cutting yourself but it can hinder your mood and socialization so it’s self-sabotage

anyone got the prehistoric st4t couple?

>if someone was sitting inside 24/7 just doomscrolling and looking at upsetting stuff constantly or was always wallowing in self-loathing I’d consider it mental self-harm
So that's what I've been doing

Attached: liddledoodwithedaminecraftsword2.png (852x756, 61.38K)

You do realize that the pooner drawings are made by pooners themselves. And if you get offended by them it's probably because you look like the ones in the caricatures.

>offended
It's offensive to the eyes, yes

I think the Contra / PT comics were more disgusting lol

they are
seethe poonlet

Attached: 1623970057207.png (697x433, 165.71K)

Attached: 43ud4qrllli71.jpg (640x466, 56.43K)

ntr4ctr was right for once when she said whoever invented these things is worse than Blanchard

HAHA OH NOOOO

That one's honestly kinda disgusting.

>Pooner memes are disgusting and so are the people who make and post them. Find a less retarded way to self-harm

Attached: icansmellyouthroughmymoniter.png (578x325, 32.24K)

Post a picture of yourself to prove you don't look like that

yeah these are gross and annoying to look at, congratulations you self hated enough to make me feel it too

Why should I? People will just post my pictures around
Plus I’m not even out yet and I’m on t so I could get majorly fucked over

Then I'll just assume that's what you look like

On one hand you have a faggot that managed to separate every single reason anyone could ever have to transition into two categories that both boil down to fetishes

On the other hand you have FTMs drawing a silly character that barely resembles a human being

Go ahead, I unironically do have the pooner lips though

This one is hot, being forced to be a fleshlight for men is based

hecc he's really in for it now, dood

My artistic career peaked with this.

>On one hand you have a faggot that managed to separate every single reason anyone could ever have to transition into two categories that both boil down to fetishes

Attached: blanchy-agp.png (800x839, 503.05K)