In my experience, chasers are the only cisoids who can actually see trans women as real women...

in my experience, chasers are the only cisoids who can actually see trans women as real women, they really are our only allies...

Attached: 1648901821088.jpg (320x320, 53.3K)

Captcha: 5Ga0g

No longer beefing with the gays. God will handle that

Attached: C21E8A65-5A7D-46F1-9A07-2EE83A910D10.jpg (788x1024, 100.66K)

>t. chaser

i mean, maybe we're more willing to date than the rest of the population but we're not the only one

Non chaser here with a trans gf. I see tranners as a real woman but also therefore as a total empty brained cunt

t. chasoid

i dont think this is true at all
i mean a lot of us chasers only see tranners as feminine cocks and a lot of non chasers are willing to support you
do not give into the chaser propaganda

>Non chaser here with a trans gf
So you get amnesia when you're not shitposting or what?

If chasers saw trannies as real women they wouldn't explicitly seek them out because of their male sex characteristics.

East asian women have smaller breasts and narrower hips than northern european women. Breast growth and wide hips are sometimes said to be markers of "true femininity". In light of that, would you say that men with yellow fever don't see asian women as "real women"? I'm sure some would make that argument, just trying to make sure that's your stance.

Seeking out women with smaller hips/breasts who are still female is different than seeking out women with dicks.

Based chaser logic destroyer

What if the woman who used to have a dick now has a vegene?

sorry, not even chasers see us as real women. just really girly dudes.

There are basically no reasons for chasers to keep chasing post SRS unless they have some even more niche finalized forcefem fetish. If a guy is attracted at that point he probably is not a chaser.

Current status of srs is awful.
No ty

Girl (trans) > Girl (cis) > > > > > Girl (trans post-srs)

>chasers when she's had srs

Attached: 8161864255.webm (1000x420, 2.82M)

chasers inherently don't see transwomen as women or they wouldn't be chasers and would just be straight men that were ok with the idea of dating SRS transwomen instead of specifically seeking transwomen (and usually wanting them to have a penis still)

Yeah I've also heard I'm not a chaser if I'm not a bottom, and yet....

I respectfully disagree, it's mostly the cut rate third world operations that have the bad results you see on the internet

You are a chaser if you are more attracted to trans women then cis women because they have more male sex characteristics. Whether you bottom or top is secondary imo.

>she doesn't know about post op chaser despite them being 95% of the people dating post op troon

Not necessarily, you may find the idea of a man who became a woman hot

that vid never fails to make me laugh, kek

what if i don't seek out troon specifically but would prefer to date one(but non op for reasons linked to trauma and other shit)