Have any of you been physically attacked? If no, how do you think you would handle it?

Have any of you been physically attacked? If no, how do you think you would handle it?

Attached: 444BEA5D-E8B6-4B1D-970E-6F8CA97C1E5E.jpg (704x693, 308.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

old.reddit.com/r/CrazyFuckingVideos/comments/tyo9dn/transgender_woman_beaten_on_bus_in_charlotte/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Have any of you been physically attacked?
no
>If no, how do you think you would handle it?
i'd get the shit kicked out of me

why are blacks like this?

Im a pacifist so i would probably just die, but even if i wasnt im a doctor so any harm i did to my assailant (intentional or otherwise) would be assumed to be intentional in court, so id still basically just have to die

no but I wish i would be. It would be a nice way to go I think and the pain would probably be cathartic.

Yes
The doctors force seperate us but I got so pissed I started blindly walking towards him. Happened in the mental ward, police claimed it wasn't a hate crime. He called me a tranny right before punching me in the face. Nothing legally happened. I want to sue to police department but they probably deleted the video footage in the hospital by now.

Attached: sanhydejak.jpg (900x900, 110.54K)

I mean just go to a conservative area bar and start harassing people

Have you ever seen this video?
old.reddit.com/r/CrazyFuckingVideos/comments/tyo9dn/transgender_woman_beaten_on_bus_in_charlotte/

BAD FEMBOY BAD

basically this

>the comments about how she deserved to get beat because she was in his face and touching him
Worse than the video itself.

I could easily win a fight against anyone because I bite and people don't expect you to bite but I don't care why use my hands when I can bite

yes
started recording me, pushed, kicked twice, spit on
luckily he (obviously a cis man, because only cis men use violence, theyre all mentally deranged and VERY emotional) decided to leave me alone
im about to buy pepper spray next time im in the city god fuck i hate cishet men, absolutely the worst kind of human being, absolute monke, so irrational and dumb
no way to save them, might as well exterminate them once the tranny lobby estabilshes one world government
52.25461874533085, 21.034324490401026

Attached: video-1645614684 (1).webm (480x480, 440.93K)

why fight fair when your can cut someones nuts off.

no.
try to lay there and hope they stop. I've heard running away makes you look guilty. also I don't want to hurt anyone even my attackers. try not to tell anyone ever since most seem to be. if too serious and I need to go to the doctor try not to reveal too much about how it happened. definitely don't tell the police. I figure any attention may yield another attack. I'd probably get really hurt and blame myself but really I just think I deserve it. I've thought about this a lot.

no
>how do you think you would handle it?
like a little bitch

A couple of times but Thankfully trannoids are weak so beating them back was easy as shit. They mostly just sit there and take it crying like little bitches playing the victim card when you verbally harass them because they know they can't do shit against a cis man.

kind of ...
> be me drunk af at public soccer viewing
> try to order drink and grab waitress at the waist
> bf of waitress slaps me so hard i go to the ground; i get up and he slaps me back down again
> shit almost escalates because people around me think dude slaps me with no reason.
> get up apologize to the waitress and her bf
so yeah got slapped a few times but was perfectly justified and appropriate. feel bad i behaved like a shithead.

I hope I catch a nigger like this in the act one day.
His mom won't recognize him

no
I think i would handle it pretty well honestly, i lift and i'm bigger than most of the average population, on top of that i carry an epi pen with me in case i need to fight someone so i get the edge over them because guns are basically illegal in canada for self defense

Got beat up at school and had to transfer because of the dumb zero tolerance got me in trouble and my parent wanted to physically fight the teacher who said "I was prompting the bullies by dressing so weird"
I couldn't attend my own graduation because being in a crowd is panic inducing now.

>tfw no protective chaser bf to save me from being hate crime'd
Why live?

A basketball American politely asked me for a donation to his medical school fund while showing me his prized kitchen knife, I politely informed him I did not wish to make a donation today and proceeded to demonstrate my marksmanship with my Pink Camo Taurus Spectrum .380 Subcompact.

I used Grindr once. I got strangled and beaten by the guy. There wasn't a lot I could do in the position I was in, so I just played dead. He stopped hitting me after he came tho.
It's been kind of hard for me to experience any kind of feelings since then. Even when I think about the incident, I don't feel anything at all.

No but honestly I'm depressed enough that I'd just let myself get beaten to death. I want this life to be over

A group of teenagers attacked me when I was also a teenager. They surrounded me and kicked and punched me. I just blocked their attacks until they got bored. I was uninjured.

And then there's been some one on one fights at school, which I solved with judo.

Now as an adult, no one's attacked me physically. Sometimes people have yelled insults at me because I don't pass. I've yelled insults back at them or just give them the finger and walk away without looking back.

I combat train relentlessly, because i know there is no way i would ever pass. I also watch trans bashing videos on loop sometimes to desensitize myself to violence (also as a form of self harm).

However, i am also dedicated to winning the fight before it happens. When out and about, a large portion of my energy is dedicated to "bodyguard shit". I am constantly scanning my surroundings, tagging entrance, exits, suspicious people. I mentally mark down hiding places and improvised weapons i could use. I mantain a social distance policy. Noone is allowed to stand within 6 ft of me, because that also happens to be "two measures".

A measure is how far an assailant has to reach to touch me. If i keep all strangers at 2 measures from me i have plenty of time to react to hostile action.

Yes, numerous times in middle school my homies would all kick me in the balls, kinda wish I was joking. My autistic ass just put up w/ it

I knew this other trans girl several years ago. Back then I knew she was toxic asf but I myself was immature and toxic as well at the time.
We got Ina verbal argument I was like hey that's fucked up wyd? And this crazy bitch came at me!
I was like oh this bitch crazy, she's gonna fucking kill me!
So I started punching her and all that she was hitting me and I started using my legs n I don't skip leg day no way. I kicked her in her stomach a few times and she tapped out, but I had also punched her in the side of the head pretty good. Overall I wasn't really hurt at all, she was shorter than I was and never worked out.
I was happy to have won the fight so to say but it was something I wish I didn't have to do.
But THEN I learned that she had raped another girl and I wanted to fuck that bitch up worse but by then she had moved across town.

Almost, I drew the life insurance in time.
Get a life insurance.