Why are women like this?

Why are women like this?
At what point does someone not classify as trans?

why do we let straight fujos who will likely never medically transition shit up the trans community so much

I understand that if they were encouraged to pursue medical transition we’d have a much worse situation on our hands

But still, I ate breeders simple as

Attached: 4C54E54B-0289-4278-98C2-E44543AA127A.jpg (828x1401, 720.36K)

Nice joseph joestar avatar

>trans men dont owe you masculinity
Sure, but i dont owe you dick so you'd better not expect me to give you attention as anything more than another be-titted meat hole

Primary and secondary sex characteristics matching each other = cis.
Mismatching = trans if induced, intersex if inborn.
Simple as. Idk why people insits upon identities or doing karyotype before you interact with anyone rather than the physical reality.
Female primary and secondary = woman.
Male primary and secondary = man.
Mix = either hyper ugly or a pickle goddess gracing mortals with her divine presence.

It's a problem that if we draw lines in the sand someone will see weakness and try to remove medical transitioning, like legally. We have to let anyone in to keep people from eventually just saying nobody is trans and banning the idea outright , I hate it and don't know the solution

What's worse for trannies? Non-trannies who spout stuff like this or the rapehons? Or is one just enabling the other?

>implying that you have a dick
I can smell the tuna through the screen no cisoid uses that flag

ban yaoi

It’s fucked innit, I hate that we have to share a community with glorified straight women to not get our healthcare fucked over

Im sorry the gay flag upsets you? Theres no need to be jealous just because we have two and you have whatever that period stain is meant to be

Lets say hypothetically, someone is dysphoric and has a trans person's mind, but due to some hypothetical serious illness the doctor said they would die if they take hrt. Would the person still be trans even though they couldn't induce the mismatching characteristics? Or would they be a dysphoric cis person who wishes they could induce but can't?

gender and gender expression are dif, otherwise tomboys would be men and non hrt femboys would be women.

This is so true ty boris

>doesnt know how tiktok works

no :(

One enabling the other
Rapehons are obviously more threatening legally though

This shit is an op by insurance companies to avoid paying for surgeries

You say like that's a bad thing.

Yeah I've never used it before. But it was a genuine compliment
t. male brain boomer

There is no trans mind. There is sex dysphoria. If you don't transition your sex characteristics to treat it, you're a dysphoric cis person. A lot of people lie about their inability to transition. I know, because they used my condition to my face to use it as an excuse and TRT actually essentially cures it (low blood pressure and heart issues coming from it).
Anything for you, sweetie.

It’s not the gay flag though, it’s the breeder woman larping flag

It says gay so its mine now. I dont see how anything else related to it is my problem

Unironically yes

>Mix = either hyper ugly or a pickle goddess gracing mortals with her divine presence.
boris i thought you were cool why are you so emo

yes

no

Attached: 1337547386713.jpg (1053x684, 243.77K)

i agree but that’s someone who hasn’t transitioned at all, just a cis straight woman