How do we address this problem gaybros?

>wake up
>remember trans people exist
>day ruined

Attached: 37157916.jpg (460x460, 20.95K)

Ion give af

Why do you care? Its not like you have to fuck them

You have to start having sex with ftm femboys! Now!

i care because thats not how god intended. i care because i believe in preserving the existence of gay people and a future for gay children.

>Wake up
>Know you make someones day worse becuase you exist
>Happy morning
Thanks Faggot

pooner flag

Why do you care? It's not like we're doing anything differently than you. We're just making love to men, with a body men prefer.

literal homophobia coming from a trans. such many cases

straight men belong to gay men

Trans people dont replace gay people. If anything they eliminate toxic psycho fems, leaving a higher quality gay population behind. Also god's a faggot, fuck him

Seems like you're the problem

this should be a gay only board. ur making us look bad to the cishet.

See a therapist about your tranny derangement syndrome, lmao.

They could have them too if they feminized there bodies. Men can over look dick, but your hairy man asses are to much.

Being gay is rough, the men you adore are disgusted by your love. So depressing.
Not that not passing is all cheery either
.. But still.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-07 at 14-24-53 tranny derangement syndrome - Google Search.png (523x725, 281.44K)

Based
Most toxic psycho fems can be reformed.

>wake up
>remember trans people exist
>remember i might be one
>day ruined
Remember, they arent very happy about being trans either.

The men I adore are also gay, and many times they will know how to dress slutty which is a perk.
Also I prefer flip fucking.

Im cisser and gayer than you but go off

You wanna try and fix them go for it, i want them to be straight men's problem ASAP

Sorry 'bout the twink death bro, maybe if you took hrt you could of avoided it. Now fuck off I've got a cute troon to drain my balls in.

Why are women so retarded lol