voca.ro/13g9XN6FCzH5
voca.ro/1nwFzyypzskT
twitter.com/AnonBabble

voca.ro/13g9XN6FCzH5
LARYNX EXERCISES

Just do a anime girl voice and make it seem kinda normalish

I don't fucking watch anime

LISTEN TO MY VOCAROOO REEEEEEEEEEEEE

All you gotta do is big dog small dog :^)

I just wanna sound like a girl without sounding like a fucking yank. literally have been putting off voice training for months now waiting for a speech therapist because id rather sound like a man than an american

big dog small dog does exactly fucking NOTHING

big dog small dog is good for getting the FEELING of raising a larynx
WHISPER SIREN is where it actually fucking does sometjing
thats how you progress to speaking with a raised larynx

You wouldn't believe how much everything is spoonfed to nu trannies

It's not hard, people in the past did the hard part for you and published it online. Stop crying just because something is difficult. Hell, my voice doesn't bother me at all. Sometimes I make it deeper on purpose just to mess with people who are staring at me. Probably helps that I'm extremely cute (not passing, but I'm very cute).

You have a really cute and femme boy voice.

what the fuck is this vindictive humblebrag bullshit? Why are you such an asshole

I'm definitely not the worst thing you'll read.

and that's your excuse for being an asshole? Other people are bigger assholes?

Haha yeah pretty much, it's just an anonymous image board chill tf out. I could be lying for all you know.

imagine backpedaling your justification for being shitty to people

Imagine crying over an anonymous post

honestly the worst lie you said was that you're cute

voca.ro/1nwFzyypzskT

I agree OP.
You'll be told to do 100 different tasks only for the tranny to tell you it's not the one that REALLY helps you progress instead you gotta do this task then that does nothing and they cope more.
You can see Sophie doing it ITT.

Some of us just are not capable of voice training and that's ok.
The guides are made for the Asperger's brains of many MTFs but that isn't all of us.

DO THE FUCKING EXERCISES
ACTUAKLY COMMIT TO THEM

I listened for 3 seconds before assuming it was just another mean-spirited, soulless psychopath who gets off to putting down other trans people. Someone tell me if I was mistaken

you weren't wrong, the entire vocaroo is me calling OP stupid (i didn't mean it seriously it's a joke but like i don't think it came across in my voice)

Whenever I eventually get a passing voice I will make my own guide, and I will make it as simple and easy to follow and understand as possible. I do not want even a single other trans person to suffer this pain.

WHAT EXERCISES.
IF THE RETARDED DOG SHIT DOES NOTHING WHY FUCKING DO IT? HOW DO I KNOW WHEN IM DONE IF IT DOESNT ACTUALLY HELP YOU GET A GIRL VOICE
HOW DO YOU MAKE ANY PROGRESS HOW DO YOU ACTUALLY DO ANYTHING WHATSOEVER REGARDINF GIRL VOICE
JUST EXPLAIN IT AS SIMPLE AS HUMANLY POSSIBLE IN PLAIN TEXT THAT I CAN SCREENSHOT FOR REFERENCE PLEASE I AM LITERALLY CONSTANTLY BEGGING FOR THIS.
You're an angel amongst demons user

raise the pitch of ur voice a bit-> soften your voice. thats all i did and i got a passing voice

I FUCKING DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID HERE LISTEN
TO
THE
FUCKING
VOCAROO