R/tumblrinaction has turned into TERF central. Just look at the front page of it. It's all seething at trannies now...

r/tumblrinaction has turned into TERF central. Just look at the front page of it. It's all seething at trannies now. The sub isn't what it used to be.

They buy into obvious Any Forums falseflags like this, sometimes I wonder if they know it is a falseflag but pretend it's not, because no one can be that stupid, right?

Attached: ZomboDroid 07062022105805.jpg (720x1497, 173.86K)

i dont care about reddithons
i dont care about cishons

it's always been a right-wing reactionary subreddit. why are you surprised

>redditors being retarded
In other news, the sky is blue.

It's the new GenderCritical. I was hoping the TERFs would eventually clash with the manosphere guys but they just hate trannies too much

Obviously it's a false flag, nobody really believes lesbians like cock.

who could have possibly predicted than a place dedicated to making fun of internet weirdos would end up hating trannies
thanks for the selfharm material btw

Well as long as when you digital self-harm on that sub you report the overtly transphobic posts for Hate

at least 25% of all internet traffic is purely seething about trannies existing at this point

>agender
You're doing so much harm to the trans community. Please off yourself or stop being an attention whore.

>TRANS MOMMY SOMEONE CALLED ME A FAGGOT I FEEL SO HURT IS LITERALLY HATE AND GENOCIDE TOWARDS US TRANNIES!
join 41%

because you can't just simply live your life without splatterng how much you are "opressed" in the face of everyone, flash news no one really cares about trannies until they didn't invade every space of their lives

>implying tumblrinaction hasn't always been the same 12 false flags reposted ad nauseum

We are hated regardless of the existence of "agenders", stop pointing the finger at random genderspecials and instead punish real transphobes.
I am only following my self-interest. You do this shit too, reporting trannies you disagree with whenever possible.

>obvious Any Forums falseflags
Lol, genital preferences have been attacked by trannies for years

>Check your thinking! (no one says this sincerely, instead if it were sincere it would be "check your privilege. It is too similar to "thought policing", no one would actually say this.)
>Same-sex attraction instead of "genital preference" (transgenders wouldn't be implying that a transbian is the opposite sex from a cis woman etc.)
>It is laid over a rainbow flag background while saying gays are transphobic
>It reads like a falseflag from Any Forums. Exactly everything that they accuse transgenders of with no subtlety.

Are you saying it's true, lesbians don't like cock?

>Any Forums falseflags like this
Take your meds

They like u

Well people are calling it a falseflag, but then don't seem to answer that question, so like...Is it a falseflag if people won't say what the fake part is??

How is it falseflag?

Trans is about holding to cis normative gender rules and transitioning because you didn't match your assigned birth rules. Therefore being gay and acting outside the rules is transphobic because it invalidates transitioning.