I need cishon/hon/manmoder gf NOW

I need cishon/hon/manmoder gf NOW.
Also drawthread maybe i can draw cool things for you if your ideas don't suck.

Attached: ytrytrytytytrytytyty779898989898989898.png (2320x892, 293.18K)

>I need cishon/hon/manmoder gf NOW
So that's how you viewed Amby?

Don't forget he fawns over other posters here too

>he

No of course not you fucking asshole. I also post about twinks, that doesn't mean I view every single person as a twink. I viewed amby as a very sweet girl I loved very much, regardless if she passed or not, still very pretty to me.
Not posters specifically.

>"I also post about twinks"
>nothing about regular girls

straight women get off my board challenge

>Not posters specifically
I've seen you do it lol

>Nothing about regular girls
I do, but I post about trans women more because cis women don't exist on Any Forums. Go seethe somewhere else.

Well what do you look like?

Hey qt dont take the bait
Sincerely, A Hon

>make a drawing that looks just like the gigahon stereotypes mtfs draw to make themselves dysphoric
>this is my ideal gf
It's as if a mtf drew a pooner and said "who wants to be my ftm bf?"

No you don't. You viewed Amby as a man and fetishized her for her clocky traits whilst lying that you viewed her as a woman. Typical woman behavior, being insecure about being a gayden so you run to clocky transgirls for your AHE fix. Kys woman

he looks like an actual child
i said this to him on another thread and he got mad over me insultin his artstyle

>he looks like an actual child
That's because she's 16 years old

I meant trips, I do flirt with anons because it's fun. I don't really orbit trips, the most I have said was that Ocre was cute.
Like an angry androgynous leaning masculine 16 year old boy.
I would post face but considering the state of the thread I'd rather not right now (In the archives though if you're that desperate to know)
>People have taste in people that I don't like
I don't fucking care if someone wants a pooner. I'm not a pooner, they can go have pooners, and pooners deserve love. Nonpassers and cishons deserve love and attention, and I will give it to them.
Yeah, my art style is based.
When will my wife be real i want to sleep on her boobs and get wrapped around her jacket.

Attached: 1653964361998.jpg (1136x1767, 433.52K)

True. Real men simply accept that they're dicksexual gaydens without any shame whatsoever.

>being this lacking in self-awareness

Penis is gross

Anons seethe over nonpassers getting love while still being viewed as women because someone doesn't subscribe to their needless self hatred and refusal of love from others.

Attached: Politition.jpg (695x570, 49.2K)

>Penis is gross
Woman take

>I need cishon/hon/manmoder gf NOW
>I don't really orbit trips, the most I have said was that Ocre was cute.

Attached: 1649155761863.png (1248x1676, 2.62M)

>I have said was that Ocre was cute.
That's what I meant

You dumb fuck just because I like one group does not mean you belong to that group. You look like a normal cis woman.
Jesus fuck i hate tttt

Attached: 9f99dea47fa93ac236e7eaff586817adf7a62c20v2_hq.jpg (960x540, 51.14K)

can you draw paul dano?

>Anons seethe over nonpassers getting love while still being viewed as women
No, we seethe at het women (you) lying to us about respecting our identity when the reality is you just want a soft twink to yaoi with. Go date another nonpassing pooner or something, leave manmoders alone ffs