I think i'm a female chaser??? (Help)

title says it all i'm literally in love w the white transfem stereotype and laura les is the gf of my dreams ,, i've dated cis & trans women (but significantly more trans girls) before n im dating a trans girl right now

not even interested in sex or penis like that but its like. girl w penis. thats so fucking cute..... i wouldnt mind @ all if they got srs

Am I a chaser IDK i dont actively seek trans women out but i?? think i have a preference for them? i usually share my more niche interests with them
FUCK I LOVE RATTY LOOKING TRANS BLONDE WHITE GIRLS W GLASSES SO MUCH

Attached: 8DBA67F1-BCF0-4C0A-874B-5E87650E3897.jpg (200x200, 16.24K)

Chasers like this when

it's fine to be a trans-attracted male or trans-attracted female. I'm a trans-attracted male and I agree with

>but its like. girl w penis. thats so fucking cute.....

but I also date cis girls and would date a trans girl who had SRS

also I hope more of you become publicly known because I bet terfs would seethe harder at this than anything else

I want a cis female chaser gf who thinks my penis is cute and hides me in her attic from christofascists

>FUCK I LOVE RATTY LOOKING TRANS BLONDE WHITE GIRLS W GLASSES SO MUCH
said no one ever

Don't do this user, don't give me an ounce of hope that there's more out there like u

gigant, hairy, gorillahon agp hands wrote this post

i will proudly be the first...

you sound awesome but it's too bad my white got muddled by the mutt genes

fuuck no im a 5'4 cis asian lesbian

>tfw not blonde or have glasses
fuck fuck fuck fuck

>tfw thick manbody
It is over.

Attached: EDC2D69C-8797-48CF-AAB3-EA4BD45D629E.jpg (1219x1620, 446.39K)

i don't think it's chasing if you're not actively seeking out trans women. i may be biased though since i totally agree that trans women are top-tier

>lesbian
you're at least bi if you are willing to date a man larping as a woman

you forgot to change your flag silly

>FUCK I LOVE RATTY LOOKING TRANS BLONDE WHITE GIRLS W GLASSES SO MUCH

w-what the fuck user why would you be attracted to that. i have to look at it everyday its nothing special...

Attached: 3492028098w09.jpg (2000x1696, 1.55M)

i want you so fucking baaaaad....

lot's of straight woman like feminine men, it's really not too uncommon

actually i don't have any glasses right now i just really need them because my eyes have gone shitty. i was procrastinating going to the doctor because i don't even know if i would look good with glasses or what kind of glasses look cute and your post made me feel a little better so thanks user.

PLEASE lmk if u need help choosin glasses... ill give you my discord hahajja

i honestly have no idea what i'm doing because i've never thought about glasses in my life. i guess i thought i would never get old and i am kind of a fashion dumbass. i think that probably your face shape is important, and um yeah...