be submissive tranny

> be submissive tranny
> friends with other trannies
> friend group happens to have like three diapy trannies
> makes fun of diapy trannies here
> troon finally managed to break me and I decide to try them out
> order tykables
> terrified I’ll end up being an actual diaptroon

Attached: 2215BACA-450F-4A8D-A951-8E55F94BE263.jpg (500x500, 27.73K)

poopshidfart

What’s so scary about liking diapers? Cis people have all kinds of crazy fetishes. You like like teeing cute and snuggly. I’d say let yourself be a dumb happy bab and post pictures when you do.

Unless you’re a transbian in which case literally off yourself

Kys chaser. Not only are you psyopping people into being diaperfags but also insulting the purest form of love (transbianism)

> complains about diaperfags being psyops
> trying to trick ordinary socially unsuccessful straight males into becoming transbian hons

You people are literally responsible for Chris Chan. Diapies are cute, transbianism is fucking sex freak ideology

you two are the worst people

not a transbian but holy shit i hate diaperchasers

One (1) lolcow transbian and conservative chaser Chuds like you never forget it

enjoy yourself while you're at it. who really cares other than yourself

I care. I used to think diaper trannies were pathetic perverts. What am I now? I hope I don’t like them

This kind of sudden reversal is why I don't go looking for a daddy for me and my wife. I get not liking transbians, you should really hold the breaks until you know for sure though.

Just put the damn diaper on

Attached: 74744dbd5f84077f632e6e2fa4c03ee0a711fd4edad7ae41c3d66f02f606520d.jpg (1280x1280, 449.26K)

Diapies are made out of baby magic, which causes intense happiness and sexual arousal in grown up who were meant to be babies for life, such as trans girls. Being anti-diap is being anti-trans

Paraphilic infatilism used to be disgusting and pedophilic to me, have I really fallen so low that this made me fucking tingly?

It’s a psyop user.

yep its a chaser psyop

That disgusting was your toxic male socialization trying to resist trutransition.
But deep down your heart know you need to start over as a girl from the beginning.

I thought most diapy troons were transbians

most of them are
chasers keep trying to convert meta attracted agps into diapers, but the few successes always short lived, diapers are a gate to transbianism

Chasers hate diaps

my diapy is so poopy…