What's the most fembrain animal to own ? I love this little shit like you wouldn't believe, it's my baby

What's the most fembrain animal to own ? I love this little shit like you wouldn't believe, it's my baby..

Attached: IMG_20220606_135754.jpg (4608x3456, 2.71M)

you are cute

me

>fembrain animal to own
Bunny

Nice doggo fremd

Attached: 601.jpg (657x527, 24.45K)

Ugh dogs, no. Also up your skincare and haircare game because you don't pass.

That's weirdbrained. Normal people don't enjoy owning bunnies, they are terrible pets

They poop "raisins" tho. One of my friends in junior high had a pet bunny. We used its "raisins" to prank some annoying kids. We had our asses whooped so bad a couple of times because of it 8]

You look like your dog

Yeah, you’re kinda confirming it’s weirdbrained with that shit ngl

my skin is clear so you can blow me
That's actually a nice compliment, would you buy me a collar ?

I wasn't saying they weren't weirdbrained pets. They definitely are. They also smell, like, when you enter an apartment of someone who keeps a bunny or, worse, multiple bunnies, you'll notice it right away.
Feeding some pricks bunny poop which looked like raisins was priceless tho.

seethe hon she's crazy pretty

dogs are white women brained

I don't understand people who own prey animals, being around something that is constantly anxious and afraid just stresses me out

this is disgusting and I hope you were beat up good

Uhhh your apartment shouldn’t smell bad if you’re properly cleaning your rabbits’ litter box regularly. Rabbits can be litter box trained and their shit smells nowhere near as awful as a cat or dog’s since they don’t eat meat. Rabbits themselves smell lovely, like the hay they eat, and even better if you feed them pleasantly scented herbs.
Rabbits are honestly underrated. Idiots shove them in a tiny cage, making them miserable, and then wonder why their rabbit hates them or only mopes around.

>if you’re properly cleaning your rabbits’ litter box regularly
shit is literally impossible

yeah that's so damn weird, getting a pet means you want to have a presence of some sort with which you can bond imo

Then don’t own pets? Part of owning a pet is cleaning up after them.

My father whipped me because our homeroom teacher ratted us out, but I had no regrets.
People who keep rabbits/bunnies tend to be completely desensitised to the smell, but if you aren't used to it, it can hit pretty hard.

Attached: 1654619824454.jpg (1024x771, 206.62K)

most trans women i know own rats but i don't know why

I’ve asked people who visit if they notice a smell, and they always say no because I don’t keep my home a pigsty. Including judgmental aunts. It’s the same as owning a cat. Keep their litter in a designated area and keep it clean often.
A lot of lesbians too. It’s a common “not like other girls” type of pet because a lot of people are scared or grossed out by them. They’re cute, but sadly don’t live too long, so I’d never own one.

when my cat was growing up indoors it was impossible to make myself clean the litterbox every day when i was in a depressive period. idk how people make themselves do it

domestic ones are pretty cute and cuddly, my dog would probably eat them though lmao

Yeah, it’s not for everyone. My gf is the same way and she’s lucky her retired dad cleans up after the cats. It motivates me to clean more, on the other hand. Depends on the person. I make my sisters help out too.