Is non binary a real thing or is it just Tumblr bullshit?

Is non binary a real thing or is it just Tumblr bullshit?

Attached: 1593585539603.jpg (264x264, 10.06K)

It's only tumblr bullshit if they're AFAB. Otherwise, real.

It's hot girl trendy normie boolshet

to me it’s not, it feels like it’s just being gnc and not an entire gender. Most nb people I’ve met do nothing to change their appearance or anything like that after coming out and just request people to use a new name and pronouns. I use they/them for one person at my school out of politeness, but they look and talk like a regular girl and I don’t see them as anything but

it’s probably real. i think a lot of nbs are motivated by like their conceptualization of gender and not dysphoria, though. it’s totally valid regardless because gender is a spook, though.

i think it sometimes does feel like they talk over dysphoric trans people even though our experiences are so different, and that sucks. it’s probably more because they are more palatable to cis people and demand less effort and resources to support. not really any individual nb’s fault.

I think nb is real of course theres a lot of bullshit and trenders but I stand by it being legit. I am not a man, nor am I a woman, I can't fathom being bound to a gender. For me gender feels as real as nationality. I was born with it, it comes with some social expectations and taboos but in the end it's a arbitrary label.

I don't tell people outside of my close friends and family that I'm enby, I didn't change my name (my birth name is fairly androgynous and I love that my parents gave it to me) and I dont use they/them pronouns, but I do let lgbt groups know I'm 'any pronouns' because pronoun obsession seems pointless, it's a short cut to speed it interactions but deep down if you constantly call me he/him I can tell you don't care, it stings a bit but I get over it. I'm not a pick me, I just know enbys are seen as retards and want to avoid the stigma.

I take hrt, my body and face will not magically look like a woman but with work I can stay androgynous. I've always aspired for that look and as negative androgyny faded with aging I felt inclined to take an active approach towards my appearance. So far I'm satisfied. You don't need to be an hrt envy to be valid, you don't need validity to be valid. If gender is static then I'm just some androgynous guy, if gender is fluid then I'm envy. You make the rules I just exist

I don't believe its real but I like the fact that it makes people seethe.

How do you tell a trender from a real enby?

I'm an AMAB enby and I just want to kill myself alot

most self-proclaimed ones are trenders but enbies are very much real. also I'll point out that hrt-femboys are literaly transfem enbies, they just dont use the label

Attached: 1654578814402.png (234x215, 75.33K)

Well the category is absolutely real, what is tumblr bullshit is treating them as a subsection of trans people that face the same issues. Unless they are actively taking steps to be androgynous who cares.

It's a real thing that got hijacked by attention whores

its all tumblr bullshit

>I dont use they/them pronouns, but I do let lgbt groups know I'm 'any pronouns' because pronoun obsession seems pointless

>but deep down if you constantly call me he/him I can tell you don't care, it stings a bit

every time

just say you want to be called they/them or she/her, motherfucker

And what does "gender" mean?

>most self-proclaimed ones are trenders but enbies are very much real. also I'll point out that hrt-femboys are literaly transfem enbies, they just dont use the label
yeah, I'm an HRT femboy and I would never call myself non-binary/NB/enby, but by definition I guess I am one

the "truenbies" seem to be the ones who are in specific subcategories. non-binary is a category of exclusion - it doesn't really say anything. cuntboys, dickgirls, HRT femboys, ftfemboys are the real thing. saying you're non-binary is like saying "I'm binary". it doesn't convey any useful information

It's fake attention seeker bullshit. It also harms the trans community way more than anything else. These they/them assholes don't ever actually change anything about themselves when they claim to be nonbinary. Also they seem to always be afab.

Same with the gender fluid cunts.

real, i believe that it's either being exactly between male and female or just not anything. since it doesn't require anything other than an appearance change and they/them pronouns it became trendy amongst zoomer girls

I'm an amab who would've killed myself because of dysphoria without HRT. But at the same time having female genitals would make me dysphoric as hell and I would be suicidal if I was born a cis woman. Plus I love having an andro face, andro voice, and near flat chest on top of all that. So I think non-binary is the only appropriate term for who I am.

Attached: 1650340796470.jpg (706x706, 344.55K)

Nobody can answer this question.

ask the feds