T should be separate from LGB as it is not a sexuality and not linked to sexuality in any way...

T should be separate from LGB as it is not a sexuality and not linked to sexuality in any way. The pride flag should simply be a rainbow, which is meant to represent everyone, and it should not prioritize lgbt people like the way it does at the moment
My opinions are objectively correct and anyone who says otherwise is just virtue signalling

Attached: 2AF8D228-B4D2-40E9-B7BE-21A9E08905AF.gif (500x282, 1.52M)

I don't really care

Well you should bc it hurts trannies bc every assumes it’s sexual since it’s connected to lgb

>T should be separate from LGB as it is not a sexuality
It's either ultragay or AGP and both of those are sexualities

Almost all trans people are LGB so what's the difference.

>Gender
>Not linked to sexuality in anyway
ok
>The pride flag should simply be a rainbow, which is meant to represent everyone, and it should not prioritize lgbt people like the way it does at the moment
The pride flag was created to represent lgbt people.

Not true, sexuality may be related but gender and sexual orientation make separate and should be treated as such
The only reason cis people think trans people are fetishistic is bc they’re included in the lgbt umbrella, which makes it seem like a sexuality
Not true though and they’re still different

dont care

Well it should be used to represent our intersectional struggles, it should either be only for lgb people (which is dumb imo) or for everyone so lgbtbb (black, brown, etc.)
Good for you that you’re in privileged enough position to not care

>gender and sexual orientation make separate
wrong, esl-er

Are* it’s called autocorrect
This just proves you have agp
Gender and sexuality are completely separate, it’s pretty ridiculous to think otherwise

>Gender and sexuality are completely separate, it’s pretty ridiculous to think otherwise
it's ridiculous to think they aren't the same thing, esl-chan

Trans people have irregular biology so any relationship that includes them features atypical sexuality.

Transbians are inherently lgb and bi trannies are inherently lgb anyway. So all that leaves are straight tranny. And do you really think an mtf and a cis male is a typical and normal sexuality? Im mtf and mt bf calls himself straight but I am capable of understanding a dude sucking my dick at least falls somewhere in the lgb spectrum.

>Well it should be used to represent our intersectional struggles
It does, by representing lgbt people as a whole it represents all kinds of lgbt people and all aspects of their lives
>it should either be only for lgb people (which is dumb imo) or for everyone so lgbtbb (black, brown, etc.)
The flag was created intentionally for the lgbt community and has represented the lgbt community for years. Splitting up that community because you are smarter than the many faggots that came before you is retarded

What makes that so ridiculous? Cis menand women can be either straight or gay, same with trans men and women. They can even be asexual. It’s not reasonable to say that they’re linked considering that gender is relevant for all waking hours of life and sexuality is only relevant for sex

not sure if you know what virtue signalling means
anyways yeah i agree but it’s never going to change
besides. we are different from cishets, we fall under the queer umbrella we are inherently queer, we are lgbt whether we like it or not

I know they are closely related, but they aren’t the same thing
You wouldn’t suddenly include rich people in lgbt since some poor people are lgbt, or the same with black people, these should all be separate but we should understand that we can love them with an intersectional approach, hence the rainbow flag
It’s not intersectional though, until just recently black and brown people weren’t included on it, and there’s still no representation for poor or disabled people or mentally ill people etc. just because something was helpful for a while to grt the movement going doesnt mean it should stay the same forever

My fucking phone keeps autocorrecting but you guys aren’t making any compelling arguments, explain to me without resorting to sexual scenarios like the one user why trans people and gay people should be put under the same flag, while also not including other marginalized groups. There’s no argument besides ‘it’s just the way it is’

>until just recently black and brown people weren’t included on it
Yes they were. The flag represents all lgbt people, which includes black and brown lgbt people. You seem to want the lgbt movement to represent all people, weather queer or otherwise, but a movement for all people is impossible.

This is still fundamentally only representing lgb people. Sure some lgb people happen to be trans or black, but they also could be poor or disabled or illiterate or many other things that aren’t acknowledged
Necessitating the inclusion of other traits like being trans or bask jsut makes it seem like these issues can’t be solved intersectionally, otherwise it would be a given that some trans and black people are lgb, and therefore wouldn’t need to be included
In actuality, it’s the way it is because they are marginalized groups who stood up for each other, but why not other groups then? Like poor people and illiterate people and mentally I’ll people and disabled people etc. all of these groups are equally able to be lgb as well and are marginalized groups yet they aren’t acknowledged
When you include all sorts of different groups of people under lgb it dilutes the importance, there should be a flag for lgb, a flag for trans, a flag for blacks, a flag for disableds, and we should acknowledge the intersectional way of solving our issues, without conflating our identities

>there should be a flag for lgb
They tend to use the rainbow flag because they feel part of the lgbt community
>a flag for trans
There is one
>a flag for blacks
There is one
>and we should acknowledge the intersectional way of solving our issues, without conflating our identities
Any decent lgbt organisation or group (or any decent political group in general) does this already