How does one get a passing dominant tranny gf in poland

How does one get a passing dominant tranny gf in poland

Attached: 20220601_233521.jpg (1466x2048, 421.43K)

We have real trannies in Poland? In my small city there might be some old guy dressing up in women's clothing if that counts.

Attached: bite.jpg (1080x1080, 118.37K)

I wouldn't say that that counts anonette
But I think we do have some real trannies, I've definitely seen one before in Katowice

Seems like a rare gem, wish I could be with one to love and take care of.

What a stupid faggot. Can't you be just a regular one?!

She looked about 16 and was a hon despite of this so idk about a gem
No I can't go away

I take the regular one then, just show me where she is hiding so I can spoil her.

Also I think I might qualify as a real tranny cause I'm on hrt, I only started recently though :( like two months after turning 18

I think he's talking about regular gay men

The only time I saw a "real" polish tranny in my cunt was when some 18y old schizo fatty was larping as one and I had to see that disgusting abomination of human flesh with cuts all over that had nothing to do with a tranny (No I did not fuck it.)

Bruh calm down I'm twink to tranny I'm still skinny
I have no cuts

I was just blogging, I didn't mean You. But yes let me take you home and take care of you now.

Attached: 1552702034120.jpg (500x442, 85.48K)

Oh okay I see I see
But if you didn't get this already from onw of my previous posts I don't pass yet, I haven't been on hrt very long only like a month

Yes yes, I know. You are a boymoder that will grow in to a beautiful woman so I have to claim you now before other's snatch you.

Oh :) yeah alright I think I'm okay with "being claimed"
Where do you live tho user

In Gdańsk.

Attached: 1603890220743.jpg (960x661, 69.88K)

Why is every good thing in Gdańsk :(
Also what's your letter cause I forgot to ask

I don't know, I'm everything and nothing.

t-take your pills

What does that even mean

Make me, force pills down my throat!
It means that I don't know but I am not a pretty lady if your fantasy goes there.

I didn't assume that you're a pretty lady but your posts made me think that you might be a chaser lol

Oh right, I will chase you until I put a ring on your hand, correct.

Lmao please do user :) I won't be running too fast lole