So ... what do I think of this?

I mostly liked it, but I refrain from having an opinion, until feedback.

Attached: What is a polack.jpg (1080x1588, 113.4K)

It's clear from this documentary that Matt Walsh has no intentions of letting anyone change his mind and is a bad-faith actor

Literally don't care I already knew how most of the world views me as a tranny

not as popular as morbius

This is the most important Documentary in the last 10 years

I hope he follows it up with 2 more

we as a society needs this.

Extremely disingenuous propaganda piece, half of it is straight up unsubstantiated lies and the rest is ill-presented at best. They filmed the scene of dudes laughing about a girl having a penis a 1 day trip away from a tribe that worships intersex androgyny lmao

This should be state sponsored mandatory viewing in school

its based and true
based
cope
based
cringe meme
extreme cope & seethe
>propganada
gain self awareness
based

>What is a Woman?
>Presented by: A Man
lmao you can't make it up. It's obvious he's trying to pander, must want a seat somewhere.

>tribe that worships intersex androgyny lmao
This is like saying people can't make fun of fatties because they worship a cartoonish BBW fertility goddess. They're not the same thing.

>woman are adult human females
how many people who you refer to as women in your life, do you actually know for sure are female? Do you know their chromosomes, have you seen their genitals?

Pretty dull; it's just some dude who looks like a hipster and believes some Jew in Rome could do magic doing very dull interviews with people he hates. If you're looking for a truly funny bad documentary, I recommend Buck Breaking.

This, all these types of "documentaries" are. People go in to reinforce their pre-suppositions, people watch them to reinforce their suppositions.

lmao this coming from a self hating trender who changes his story everyday, you're a horrible person and you seem to delight in gaslighting people here for sympathy

True enough. I feel that the detrans stories are doing us the most egregious damage. Walsh is just an infotainment clown.

wasn't the detranner he interviewed not even detrans? he was still living as a male

Wouldnt be the first media "detrans" who isnt detrans lol

yes. its instinctive. you just KNOW a person is a man or a woman. yes even the feminine men and masculine women. you just KNOW

OK, so I watched this recently and there were a few points I could agree with.
Why are doctors allowing minors to simply just buy these medications and surgeries period? Why are our leaders pushing sexual agendas on minors? Honestly, I agreed with every point where he mentioned anything about kids, as this should have no place in this society.

However, I do not like the idea of the government saying what I could and couldn't do with my body (even if it'll affect the social norms.) Have people decide what they want to do when they actually become consenting adults, and not when they are little children that don't entirely have a full grasp on this world. I don't care about the difference between gender and sex. Just don't force that shit down kids throats.

Kids deserve medical treatment because every trans adult was a child once. There is nothing bad about adolescents getting life saving medicines just like they can get any other medicine. Walsh also doesn't know the first thing about medical transition and willfully misleads his audience about even basic facts.

Denying trans youth from medicine is also a direct argument to denying trans adults them as well - Walsh and other conservatives with him said just the other day that all transitions should be banned even for legal adults. Every argument against youth transition is always an argument against adult transitions. There is no ethical ground to stand on to deny essential medical access to adolescents.

Attached: matt.jpg (1080x1628, 328.26K)

all i've seen is ben shapiro and his little posse trying to spread hatred about trans people for reasons i don't understand. i have no intention of watching this, i already have enough problems.