Who has it worse, very masculine hons or very feminine pooners?

Who has it worse, very masculine hons or very feminine pooners?

Attached: 1644481472176 (1).png (758x784, 353.88K)

Obviously masculine hons retard, how is this a question? No one cares about pooners except the people on this board

yassss sis! we always have it worse!!!

very feminine pooners can pass as ftfemboys and those are considered cute while very masculine hons (50% of this board) are just irredeemably undesirable

>who has it worse
Is always a question impossible to accurately answer and serves no utility

>pre hrt
This gigahon is going to become an absolute Stacy and make you hons seethe.
Chad always wins.

lol this looks like an edited joke

trips confirm

I'm attracted to men so mtfs who look like men are hot

no one looks to feminine pooners as disgusting, inhuman, rapey, perverted, sexually deviant, inhuman predators. they still get not only treated as humans, but also receive sympathy as "victims" of the transagenda or whatever. so definitely hons lmao.
literally everything about the ftm experience is better than the mtf experience: the social perception, the ease of passing, not needing to voice train, not standing out as creepy unnatural weirdos due to their height and at worst looking like butch lesbians, literally just growing out facial hair and instantly passing etc.

No one cares about holes that aren't feminine lmao.
Pooners nuked their hole value to worthless.

ya, they get to be perceived as their gender identity and live as it who cares about "feminine" holes you agp freak

>No one cares about holes that aren't feminine lmao
I'm gay and I do? huh

"she" is just some hyper agp transbian who probably transitioned so she could have her fantasy yuri relationship.
and right after i was complaining how transwoman are viewed as disgusting predators, a rapehon has to come in and validate that perception of us.
ha. ha. ha. ha. ._.

masc hons by far

I hate it here omg I hate rapehons w/ a burning passion

True but mtfs have better SRS. Thats the only thing going for them tho

Feminine men = "Kpop guy look"

Masculine women = "Fucking freak of nature"

Obviously.

no point in even asking this question. of course pooners will always say that they have it worse, and hons will always say that they have it worse. the grass is always greener on the other side.

as an outside observer theres no shot you and other ftms actually think they have it worse than mtf? I would think they would even agree with that one. of course you still have unique challenges and still don't have it easy but really worse than the average mtf?

Very masculine hons obviously.

Attached: 1654614537659.jpg (3024x4032, 1.48M)