Irl friend going trans

>irl friend going trans
>post taking estrogen they basically have literal autism
>can never take a joke even if obvious
>only talk about being trans or trans related things
As a straight how do I cope. Im tired of hearing about "skittles" and "pickles" and who fucked them in the ass.

Attached: 1482806829252.jpg (1542x1489, 1.1M)

autistic people are gonna autistic. you tried having a kind and open conversation with them about how you feel?

>As a straight how do I cope.
stop being friends with him. they just gets worse and more annoying with time, speaking from experience being friends with trannies and pooners previously

It's gonna be really annoying roughly the first two years, after that they'll probably chill out.

>two years
No. And if I did it would probably spell the end of the friendship.
Man. I literally told them "just dont change your personality and nobody will care" and they imediately change their entire personality.

Is two years really that long?

Literally 1/10th of my entire life sofar. Yeah not a long time at all.

be the one who fucked her in the ass

If you can't talk about it and they won't stop doing shit that annoys you than the friendship kind of already seems doomed user. Either ride it out and hope for it to be a phase or talk to them about it.

Also when u troon it's hard to not try and change your self, it's a whole new social dynamic you're trying to fit yourself into. It's pretty common to just ditch who you were because you hated yourself to the core and you acted the way you did to fit in. Hard go say if she'll be less cringe any time soon but her original personality is going to come back cause it never left.

Oh you're like really young still.

sounds like they fell way too deep down the reddit and maybe twitter memehole

I am not sexually attracted to them at all, and all their attempts to make me attracted fall flat.
Their personality before was the same but instead of random sexual references, moaning, and talking about shaving their legs, they talked about actual topics.

I'm sure that it's hard for them having to transition and for most trannies it will be on the forefront of their mind a lot of the time during the early years. If you wait a few years I'm sure they will seem a lot more normal and they'll probably talk about tranny stuff way less.

distance yourself from them for a while, they should get better after more experience girlmoding

Hard to distance from a roommate.

oh well you're fucked then

Attached: 1654621607107.gif (244x190, 282.49K)

what, a zoomer into nostalgia critic?
don't see this often

Gen z is "into" making fun of him or using him for reaction images / gifs.

Just ride it out, lots of babytrans go through the uwu /r/traa phase early on in their transition but it rarely lasts.

yeah the sex stuff is just because she's comfortable with her sexuality for the first time in her life. it'll chill out eventually just like it does in middle school for everyone else.
and once she shaves her legs like 10 times it'll be old news and she'll move on to the next thing. this will go on for a while until all the miscellanea of womanhood is old hat just in middle school for everyone else.
sorry but it's just how it is to be around trans people for the first year or two. really it's just a symptom of how our personal development was withheld at a more appropriate age.