How do trannies cope with fact that people don't actually believe they're women...

How do trannies cope with fact that people don't actually believe they're women. They only pretend to out of fear of gaslighting or being canceled.

Attached: 1653410682348.jpg (720x778, 46.18K)

Copious amounts of hot segs

Don't kid yourself. No one wants to sleep with you

The fact they are emotional and inferior to me makes them women

>unironically believing complete randos on the street live in constant fear of being cancelled
how do Any Forumstards cope with being this detached from reality?
also that's not what gaslighting means, dipshit

Tell it to my bf. He'll probably not want to talk to you though. You probably smell.

well im not a woman, but im not really a man, im an estrogenized faggot :)

you're talking to a chaser, someone who sleeps with trannies.. and btw you're wrong because id totally sleep with.. whoever he is

I'm not sure a lot of trannies realise people smile and say she/her while thinking; 'He kind of passes alright I suppose? From a distance. Hm.' and don't actually see them as actual women. The brain worms are strong from the hugboxes.

>how do Any Forumstards cope with being this detached from reality?
By not going outside
t.poltard

>coping
look around, they obviously aren't lmfao

Youre telling me,
Cis people... who are 99.5% of the population are too scared to "tell the truth"
If they all believe Im a man whats there to be scared of ? Surely if they all agree, they have me outnumbered and can stop humoring me.
Your logic doesnt make sense

trans women are women

I'm a men

>They only pretend to out of fear of gaslighting or being canceled.
Actually most people are just being poliet, which is all you can ask.

lmao@pic

>you're talking to a chaser
its probably a troon who put the flag on as a cope

stupid

I don't understand how some chuds spend this much time thinking about troons, even the lolcowy ones

Tranny derangement syndrome, the parallel is Twitter wokeoids w/ trump derangement syndrome

While the trump stuff is annoying as hell and basically got me to stop using my television it at least matters kinda. I think a better parallel is weirdo ex Tumblr culture war demi boys and keyboard she's that let being "the good guys" excuse being entirely socially incapable and also removed from the real world.
..that being said troons are such a small percentage of the population, I guess it's more about what they represent to some people

Oh wait i misread and just said the exact same thing you said basically, sorry was getting railed between my first and second post I haven't recalibrated yet
Captcha:SWAGW

or they could just not care. that's the ultimate goal of progress

Literally this, it's the key to happiness