Why is this so hard for chuds to understand?

why is this so hard for chuds to understand?

Attached: file.png (716x758, 417.38K)

She actually kinda passes for an ugly nerd dyke, desu.

The only thing I like about transbians is how much they make cis lesbos seethe.
The best part is the way that transbians are basically a mirror held up so that dykes can see how they are and they absolutely hate it.

I don't think diaper fetishes are that common among lesbians

Lesbian diaper furs have been around for a lot longer than rapehon transbians

who the FUCK thinks this should be visible?

Attached: 1654607634884~2.png (183x180, 49.79K)

Fact: Lesbians hate men and would date someone who used to be one because you can't get all the male out.

Attached: shiny.jpg (1280x720, 44.17K)

Literally who cares, ugly people are the majority, go outside. Literally you could live your life and never think about this person but instead you’ve given them a little piece of your lifespan (rent free).

He's a guy that likes chicks, I dont know why thats so hard for him to grasp

cis lesbians dont act like coomer autistic straight men though?

I think the nose is cute. Any tranners that is cute with a big nose like that hit me up

>they don't
I am laughing

Are you 100% sure these lesbian diaperfurs don't have feminine penises?

You mean its like a biological attraction still

>that makeup
lol imagine taking pictures in that and feeling confident enough to post them online

Who gave this guy attention

Yeah awesome, I'm uggo. That's why I don't parade my self on Twitter and crack corneas with my uggo self.

>cis lesbians dont act like coomer autistic straight men though?
Mate you have no idea what penis envy does to a mf. Like literally 50% of the lesbians I know cannot even be described as lesbians. Their sexuality isn't "I love pussy,give me pussy" their "sexuality" is "I hate men and the only reason I date women is because I want to feel like a superior man from taking women away from them".
Why do you think lesbian death bed is such a syndrome? Because half the "lesbians" of today are androphobic straight chicks that cannot sustain being aroused by another woman for long.

I love the pre-emptive hostility that's always present with this bunch.

>that makeup
>that nail polish
>that beer belly
>those warts
jesus christ how horrifying
lesbians can have her for all i care, just so long as she stays far away from the rest of us

They are horrible horrible optics for us, they always get cherry-picked by stupid Any Forumstrolls
I wish we could install a beauty filter on this board

They're not ugly exactly though, it's more they just look like a man.

Kek