Why are men such assholes and women so nice (on average, I know there are exceptions)?

Why are men such assholes and women so nice (on average, I know there are exceptions)?

Attached: 1569487497780.jpg (646x640, 322.44K)

this isnt true tranny. but keep telling yourself that to pinkpill yourself

>t. clueless

Idk, men are nicer. They hug me and try to help me get a better paid job to work with them, they invite me to play Diablo with them. Women generally don't speak with me, attack me for my inability to get a better job despite doing my best and keep saying they'll cook for me if they get back to working from the office (seriously, what's up with that? I had multiple women say so, some inviting me for dinner)

Men are standoffish and disagreeable in person, women are hugboxers in person, then tell all their friends what they really think about you.

I also had women offer and actually do buy me a pizza when they randomly said they would. Are they trying to fatten me up so their bfs don't leave them for me?

Attached: 575a3d694a5dcbcd9edd0b362341e607.jpg (250x320, 12.95K)

Testosterone is the evil hormone.

Men are great, they take care of me and pay my bills, take me on dates, play video games with me, and generally do what ever I want. On the other hand women are the exact opposite they have never helped me with anything and are generally rude and get pissy if we don't do exactly what they want.

Then why does it make men so hot O///O

post tummy pic plz

they may be 'nice', but are secretly judgemental.
that 'niceness' is just being spineless. which is why they're insufferable to make any plans with, or to talk on any real level with (they will beat around the bush and lie to the grave).
really weird species deSU.

>t. hon who has only ever interacted with women online

women tend to avoid direct confrontation, if they don't like you, then they're typically not going to show it when you're around

men are the best they're helpful and nice and i love them
men if you're reading this uh

thanks bro ^-^

Found the incels.

Men are shit and I seriously doubt you actually believe otherwise.

They are responsible for >95% of all violent crime, >99% of all rape, and over >85% of all crimes period. That is DESPITE them making up slightly LESS than 50% of the population. But yeah, sure, absolutely, men are great and women are evil.

Attached: IMG_20220607_140949643.jpg (4208x3120, 2.31M)

>They are responsible for >95% of all violent crime, >99% of all rape, and over >85% of all crimes period.
Based?

found the misandrist femcel

Men built civilization, while women only contribute by opening their legs...I bet you wherever you live was built by men.

men are also responsible for everything good to ever happen to the human race, so it kinda evens out

a lesbincel is still an incel bestie you're one of us

Attached: 0fNs7cT.png (546x640, 240.84K)

Have you considered that maybe your insufferable personality is why men treat you poorly?

and we're responsible for >95% of anything good ever done, invented, created, or thought of

what have women done except through opening their legs?

How often do you hear of women taking care of men? Look how rare it is still for the woman to go to work and the man stay home and take care of the house?

kill yourself transbian

solid advice

Not going to bother responding to each of you separately, so here goes.

First off I'm nonbinary, but it's always funny to see how men attempt ad hominem based on the other person's gender when theirs is being questioned.

Second, men are the originators of many things not because they have a unique capability to do so, but because they have historically monopolized access to resources and education. They have been able to do this because of physical superiority. That's the only thing men really do have going for them: they gain muscle and lose fat more easily, and they are bigger overall. Congrats.

Third, no men would be alive if it wasn't for an AFAB individual giving birth to you. So fuck off.

patriarchal socialization

>an AFAB individual giving birth to you
troll confirmed

im not a man, but i love men because they're the greatest
you wouldn't be here if there werent some guy to knock up you're mom so uh.. yeah

if you don't enjoy taking dick in the ass, you're a faggot.