"This Is Wrong On So Many Levels" | How The Trans Lobby Uses Children to Make Money

youtube.com/watch?v=xB4XyJLyY7s
"This Is Wrong On So Many Levels" | How The Trans Lobby Uses Children to Make Money

Overweight Person: I am so gross, maybe I should get surgery?
Woke Crowed: No. You are fine just the way you are.
Dysphoric Person: I think I was born in the wrong body.
Woke Crowed: Yes! Let me donate money for you to go through surgery.
This inconsistency is interesting.

Attached: Blog-Pictures-1.png (600x400, 94.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forgottenhistoryblog.com/pink-wasnt-always-considered-a-feminine-color-and-blue-wasnt-always-masculine/)
byrdie.com/history-makeup-gender)Makeup
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's because you should lose weight the conventional way, retarderino.
I can't ungrow my dick by eating health

If it weren't possible for me to have a licensed doctor remove my balls, I would've done it myself.

if you lift enough you become a woman, that's science

This question would be much easier to grasp if you stop conflating sex with gender. I'm not sure if you genuinely don't understand the difference or if you're just trying to invalidate trans people, but I'll go along anyway.

Sex is something you are born with. You cannot change your sex. I, as a trans*gender* person, am fully aware of this. "Female" and "male" are sexes.

Gender is a much, much more fluid concept than sex. An example of this can be something as similar as colors. Most people today consider pink to be associated with girls or girly things, so they consider it a feminine color. The opposite is true of the color blue, but what makes it so? This article (forgottenhistoryblog.com/pink-wasnt-always-considered-a-feminine-color-and-blue-wasnt-always-masculine/) gives an interesting insight, in the early 1900's it was actually the opposite.

Another one would be makeup. In Western cultures like the USA and modern European countries, all forms of makeup are considered "feminine" and only used by women. Most people from this area would say that a man wearing makeup is effeminate. This has not always been the case. (byrdie.com/history-makeup-gender)Makeup for men used to be incredibly popular in Elizabethan England to make their skin look more pale.

So, I think we've got the difference between sex (a biological idea) and gender (a social construct) established now.
>1/2

>This question would be much easier to grasp if you stop conflating sex with gender.
Please stop with this "male woman" cope it's ridiculous and it doesnt even appeal to cons lol.

Thank you for your documentary, “What is a Woman”. It terrifies me what is being done to our children. And in many cases, by their parents who allow it.

So to give an answer as to what a woman is, isn't actually that simple. If I had to give a stab at it, I would define a woman as "Someone who embraces attributes which are typically considered feminine within their respective cultures," but I personally wouldn't consider this to be conclusive by any means. You can still be a woman and cut your hair short, work in construction, like sports, etc. Plenty of women do, even if they might be in the minority. So, although it at first seems like circular logic, it is my genuine opinion that the best definition of woman that we have at the moment is "anyone who identifies as one," although this has the problem of appearing to use circular logic at first.

Take chairs as an example. If I went into a store and asked a worker to show me where the chairs were, there's a sort of preconcieved notion of what a chair generally is, even though people may not think of the exact same thing when they think of a chair, they have a general idea.

The reason the definition for woman being "an adult human female," is because it conflate sex with gender, and is just plain wrong. It would be similar to defining a chair as "a wooden object with four legs and a back rest."

I know damn well you're probably not asking this in good faith, but I already typed this out somewhere else so all I had to do was copy and paste, so it didn't take much effort on my end this time.

>please stop with this "male woman cope"
It's not my problem if you can't understand the difference between sex and gender
Also is the second part of

It's better to think of genders as informal jobs we're expected to perform. And in ancient societies where there were genders other than male and female, eunuchs often, they too had a separate job. These are derived from biology, but not strictly so. Men are more competitive, so it makes sense for their sphere to be outside the home. Women less so.

A woman is a biological born female

This Doc shows how crazy trannydom has become

So sex seperate spaces? Bathrooms, changing rooms, locker rooms, sports, etc?

You going to do something about it?

Best and Logical Answer

trannsism should be critizied and questioned

Overweight people should lose weight. Trans people should transition. Wokies should hang.

>"anyone who identifies as one," although this has the problem of appearing to use circular logic at first
you're using the word you're trying to define in the definition itself. woman = "anyone who identifies as a woman". it doesn't define the word.

>This inconsistency is interesting.
almost if you can't lose your dick/tits by just changing your lifestyle. if losing weight was only accomplishable through surgery you'd have people donating towards it too.

you would see that this is already happening and has been ever since 2018

Realistic version

Overweight person: I am so gross, maybe I should get surgery?
Woke crowd: No. You are fine just the way you are.
Overweight person:
>fucking dies
Dysphoric person: I think I was born in the wrong body. Maybe I should get surgery?
Woke crowd: No. You are fine just the way you are. Just be a GNC they/them enbie instead!
Dysphoric person:
>fucking dies

Attached: fatbitch.jpg (450x300, 28.19K)