HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fuck TERFs, we're winning trannybros

Attached: feminist.png (1160x1204, 1.48M)

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews4.com/news/nation-world/norwegian-feminist-questioned-by-police-for-saying-men-cant-be-lesbians
nrk.no/norge/transkvinne-hetsa-_-mann-domd-etter-facebook-kommentarar-1.15782198
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Based Transbian nation, but
>ian miles cheong
KEK thisg uys still exist

>3 years in a luxury hotel quality room, with PS6 years B4 you can buy it
sign me up sisters

shit on me all you want but as much as I despise and am disgusted by terfs and as much as I don't care about "free speech" in the internet culture sense, it's fucked up that anyone could ever go to jail over a fucking tweet. any country where that can happen is a complete dystopia

I'm pretty sure there's more to the story lol

we need to get them off the street, make it 30.

Lesbians who won't suck my dick should be in jail, simple as

99% of the time when you hear about these "i am getting judged for stating reality!!!" the real story is "i was harassing one specific person for an entire year and calling them a rapist pedophile that eat children"

>I'm pretty sure there's more to the story lol
it's unclear if they'll actually be charged or prosecuted, but it seems the story is what it seems:

abcnews4.com/news/nation-world/norwegian-feminist-questioned-by-police-for-saying-men-cant-be-lesbians

>“Why [does] FRI teach young people that males can be lesbians? Isn’t that conversion therapy?” Ellingsen reportedly said last October, in one of the alleged tweets that is part of the hate speech investigation against her.

>Last year, a Norwegian media reported a man was sentenced to three weeks in jail and a hefty fine after being found guilty of “insulting” and “misgendering” a trans person on Facebook.

>“Why [does] FRI teach young people that males can be lesbians? Isn’t that conversion therapy?”
I was right then, she's basically accusing a random person of doing convertion therapy for being a tranny, that's defamation lol

Without the last part she wouldve had nothing, unironically
Unlucky for her to be confronted to the only hon with enought time and money to sue, normally it happen the other way around

Even if it were defamation, defamation isn't something you can go to jail for in civilized/reasonable countries. And it's hard to call that defamation, I think. If that's defamation, then pretty much every politician and political pundit and political content creator and every other talking head and random facebook commenter and twitter user is guilty of dozens of acts of defamation. She's just a retarded terf. You shouldn't send people to jail for being retarded.

>feminist goes to prison for hate tweets
we told you the stove would get hot, why would you turn it on then deliberately stick your hand in it?

99% the guy who went to jail was saying he wanted to murder troons

Oh i wholly agree with the jail part tho
But keep in mind that activists have been sent to jail for saying things such as "gay sex isnt natural" or "[indegenous europeans ethnicity] werent black"
It's fucked up but terfs, being the privileged liberals they are always supported these things before the trans culture war, they now have a taste of their own medecine

>a Norwegian media reported a man was sentenced to three weeks in jail
i remember this man, kek. he was an unbelievably based northerner

Men imprisoning women for criticising them, we have come full circle and its beautiful.

no, he just misgendered and deadnamed her. said no one actually believes she is a woman and that she has weird perversions, fantasies, etc

he is based

>she has weird perversions, fantasies
defamation, again
if you call a specific person a degenarete sexual deviant to their face they can call the judge that's how it is

>99% the guy who went to jail was saying he wanted to murder troons
If that's true then I'd understand it, but norway seems like a dystopia or something. I can't read the norwegian text in the pictures, but here's the article on it: nrk.no/norge/transkvinne-hetsa-_-mann-domd-etter-facebook-kommentarar-1.15782198

>It's fucked up but terfs, being the privileged liberals they are always supported these things before the trans culture war, they now have a taste of their own medecine
I don't know if terfs were ever really liberals, honestly. They have every hallmark of right-wing and reactionary psychology. Every terf I've known has been very bigoted and paranoid about other groups in some way before they ever became a terf. It's only someone prone to that mindset who could become a terf in the first place.

Either way, I don't really think any of them, or any significant number, have advocated for jailing people for saying homophobic things or whatever. It's crazy to me that anyone could be jailed for saying anything like this.

Finally some good news, I'm glad that action is being taken against people who are blatantly harassing a marginalized group.

post proof, like a source on what law he would be convicted by

Reminder when JK Rowling started suing every british journalists calling her a transphobe? Because i do.

not defamation when it was a private message, retard. the legal system is not your private snowflake army

the nrk article linked here literally shows the texts that he was arrested for