Why do i like to dress up as a girl ? should i keep doing it ?

why do i like to dress up as a girl ? should i keep doing it ?

Attached: dressup.png (1239x922, 1.25M)

Is it 7?

I ain't doin math goofy head ahh boi

>why do i like to dress up as a girl ?
this board will call you agp
you like being feminine, that's okay
>should i keep doing it ?
if you like it, so yes

god damn it, im gonna have to post those pics arent i ?

Lazy agp thread

I like doing it too

Attached: 20220607_141346.jpg (1170x2007, 250.54K)

also good job on understanding what that jargon to the left of the equation was saying. Taken math proofs before ?

>hairy legs
absolutelydisgusting

Not op but im in a class involving discreet math now. It means “for all…” if i recall correctly

those are barely hairy

because you are a fetishist
>should i keep doing it ?
yeah, knock yourself out, just make sure it doesn't get out of hand

how come the hotties are always the self conscious ones, and the other kind are like YOOhoo over HERE tehe

Hot people usually don't need validation from other people about being desirable every 2mins.

You are a girl inside

Attached: pepe the frog wearing a transgender skirt on a skateboard.jpg (1184x1280, 319.67K)

correct. Also as an extra, that arrow that proceeds the for all part can be thought of as "implies' and the first part with the "x : " means what you are trying to find and the confusing part to some people is why say x twice as in " x : for all x " but thats because the order of whats its saying which translates to " find x (the first piece) and the ":" means such that "for all x" basically just saying find every x that makes this equation true. Good job either way

how do girls shave their legs so perfectly ? also cute outfiit i need to buy programming socks

post moar,cutie

I've been dressing up like a girl, every day. My wardrobe is now full of amazon skater skirts and latex collars. I haven't taken a single hormone pill, and yet,I still can't cum unless my prostate is being stimulated. I have not been involved in ANY discord grooming collectives or Californian public schools, so why do I now feel like booking a consultation for plastic surgery where my browbone would be shaved down and my midface shortened in order to make my appearance more like that of a biological woman? What is going on?

Attached: tucker-carlson_png.jpg (1200x779, 300.95K)

please tell me you're already on hrt ;-;

i'm just doing tucker
ive been on hrt for 2 years

please tell me tucker is already on hrt ;-;