Let's say, you have a pre-hrt tranny in early 20s. They live in R**sia (not Moscope or St. Copeburg)...

Let's say, you have a pre-hrt tranny in early 20s. They live in R**sia (not Moscope or St. Copeburg). They're going to start DIY hrt in 1 or 2 months. What is the best way for them to leave the country?
>1. Become a shitty web developer (takes up to a year) and hope some company will wanna hire them
>2. Find a foreign bf who will help them leave and hope he's not a human trafficer (takes up to forever depending on the hrt results)
>3. Same as 2 but gf
>4. Accept that they are here forever and cope.

Attached: accounting.jpg (640x360, 42.01K)

I'll pay to fly you out to America as long as you promise to cook for me and suck my cock every day.
t. 6'6 autistic chaser

Sorry, chaser-kun, I can't cook.

Buy a flight to NYC, declare asylum at the embassy, they can't kick you out as long as you attend court dates and don't break any laws.

Asylum is a cool option but there's a catch. I have to be in actual danger in order to claim it. If that'll ever be the case I'll definitely try it but for now having somebody to murder me as a major point of my plan doesn't sound like a good idea.

Lol no you don't, we get actual gang members from LATAM who claim asylum based on the violence part. You just lie about it, and bam we let you in. Just say your parents or someone beats you up because your gay, and that you fear for your life. Also hurry up, if republicans get back power, you won't be able to get asylum anymore most likely.

>hurry up
Well, making my way to the US is gonna take me a very long time. The only way for me is to take a flight. I can only do it the official way so I need a visa. They don't issue a visas in Russia. I'll have to go to some other country. I can get denied very easily (a lot of russoids have to try several different countries). And I can't even imagine how much money would it cost me to travel this much. One plane ticket is worth three months of work.
Also I can't just calim assilum becausey parents beat me. I have to prove it and prove that the police won't do anything about it. And prove that I couldn't move out from them.
Russia is still considered a civilized country. This will not work.

But as an American, I know that all you have to do is say Russia, and my government soils itself in fear. If you really wanted to leave Russia you would, but you don't, and I don't blame you, aside from the current conflict which is very bad. Moscow and St Petersburg literally look nicer than any shithole major city in America. Low crime, clean streets, why the fuck would you leave? So you can go to pride here and go nuts?

Maybe stop playing the binding of Isaac all day

What

Just say that your country persecutes queer people. UK is considered bad enough for trans people to grant them asylum in Italy.

I do wonder though. If this was that easy why do a lot of russian trannies still live there?

Because it's literally comfytown, and our western media is propaganda.

Go kill Ukrainian pigs, faggot.

Not everyone is in moscow and believes in propaganda doe.

The gheys move to Moscow or St Pete and live like kings(or queens).

If they can afford it, I guess. Not everyone is like this. And I still wouldn't say they live like queens. Just ask any russoid who didn't leave how they feel living there they'd tell you they wanna die.

There's a Russian guy in YouTube who literally feeds stray cats and films it, and now he has like 3 apartments. Become a cat vlogger.

learn to develop games so tarkov comes out quicker

Attached: 1625508155802.png (889x720, 606.46K)

>live like kings
>cannot even hold hands in public
>cannot kiss in public
>need to pay a lot of money to transition (only shrink's costs about $500, which is a lot for Russia)
>can get beaten
>if you're jailed, your partner won't be able to visit you
>can be a subject of the LGBT propaganda law
>live like kings

I'm sad to say this, but I think option 4 is most likely what will happen.

Live like kings after french revolution

Try option 1 and avoid being drafted. Sort your documents, sort your shit, find a remote job and move to Kazakhstan or a similar country. Work your remote job and look for a foreign bf while making side cash on onlyfans.

doing intimacy in public is cringe

Americans routinely travel to Eastern bloc cunts now for medical care

Less likely to be hate crimed than in America

Jail- wtf no one has their partner visit them in jail, and why are you worried about going to jail?

The LGBT propaganda law is something I need to learn more about before I can intelligently discuss it

You have no idea how bad it really is.

Attached: 1650005213577.webm (528x720, 1.95M)

foreign bf might be the best option. that or moving somewhere really shitty and cheap until you can live somewhere nicer