How can a tranner learn to cook well?

How can a tranner learn to cook well?

Attached: 20220509_023647.jpg (960x720, 65.97K)

Literally just google some easy recipes and follow them exactly. Bam. You can cook.

You should already be good at it from birth

Buy one of those meal subscription kits and start from there
or just buy a cookbook

Attached: BlueApron-Web_73744.jpg (1920x1080, 352.19K)

Everyone can follow a recipe and it can still come out bad, I mean becoming genuinely good at cooking
Not how this works

I put my left over wendy's fries into my air fryer that I've never cleaned

Being good at cooking is not fembrained. The world's greatest chefs are all male. Cis women and HSTS just cook whatever meme recipe they saw on pinterest or tiktok today.

>Everyone can follow a recipe and it can still come out bad, I mean becoming genuinely good at cooking
What does this even mean. If you followed the instructions, it should come out passable at least. If it didn't, you didn't follow the instructions. This is all I do and people marvel at the fact I know how to bake. What the fuck.

>Cookbook
That's the better idea
Do you mean your left (hand)? How the fuck did you do that
I don't care about being fembrained dumbass I want to cook well for myself
:P

>:P
No, actually, what the fuck are you people doing wrong? Is this a comprehension thing? Can't read? Don't understand measuring? Both? Skipping steps cause you can't be assed?

I genuinely don't understand.

Attached: FTgFQZOXoAMg7ud.jpg (560x560, 47.87K)

>how do I get better at thing
Absorb knowledge and practice. If you want to get better more efficiently get lessons from a professional. This applies to literally anything in life.

Bro you can just do something incorrectly
Or like when it's those weird ass american recipes that tell you to use "a cup" of flour or smth
Like what the fuck is a cup? Everyone has diffrent cups damn it

A cup is a specific form of measurement. It is a specific quantity. Yes it's not metric but still. Can you not find any recipes in more local measurements?

You're a very airheaded boymoder, I want to give you headpats and take care of you.

It's a stupid measurement
And yes obviously I can find other recipes
>Airheaded
I am not
>give you headpats and take care of you.
I do not want

What should I make teriyaki chicken with

use metric for baking. its the only thing i use it for but weight measurements for baking are way more precise

For common household cooking, you're not going to change anything losing or gaining a few grains of something here or there. But then I'm also pretty particular even with using volume measurements anyway. I'm almost positive that even in saying that, some wacko will think it's okay to put 2 gallons of milk in to a recipe rather than 2 cups. Surely a LITTLE more milk won't hurt.

yes but the difference between a packed cup of flour vs scooping a cup vs scooping a cup and using a knife or something to take it off the top can be 100g or more. that's what makes a difference.

and think about all the other things youd measure dry. wet ingredients are easy since that's always the same volume

She likely meant leftovers.
Like the leftover fries. Into the frier, etc.
Get a tablet and a stand, follow video recipes, eventually you'll be reccomeded creators that talk about what goes into cooking as they do it.
I like Adam regausia or whatever his name is, the search engine will correct the spelling.
From there it's a hop skip and a jump to other food bros and their knowledge.

>and using a knife or something to take it off the top can be 100g or more.
..Is this the part where I realize baking is harder than it actually is because I just happen to already do things in a sensible way?

Are there people who don't do that?

Attached: FTVhV-BXwA4IBE4.jpg (1000x1334, 1.08M)

yes. these people cant even dose their own e right, why would they be able to dose out some flour?

smell the food and taste it while you cook it. taste spices and herbs before you add them to help you understand what it tastes like and over time you will come to understand how it affects the dish. cooking savory food is a relationship between the thing you are creating and your senses, so you need to actually experience the dish as it develops to create that connection and learn how to understand what you are cooking. when the dish is nearly done cooking be sure to taste it and add pinches of salt, stir and taste until it starts to taste good. this is seasoning and is very important to making the final product not bland. most people who don't know how to cook skip this step.