Not taking off old patches

Anyone else leave all their old patches on after putting on a new one?
>currently 8 patches stuck to my disgusting body

Attached: download.jpg (284x177, 2.86K)

If you overdo estrogen it converts into testosterone

Take off your patches Alice

>If you overdo estrogen it converts into testosterone
retard, no it doesn't
test can convert to e but not the reverse

Lol what? This is some dumb ass logic no.. my body will just not absorb the estrogen and eventually ill piss it out

Holy mother of honscience. Whenever I see reddithons using this as an argument against diy I die a little bit inside.

y-you don't stack them on top of each other do you?

No they're in different spots, im not that stupid

I hope they never learn, they don’t deserve to pass

Oh do I? Count the patches. They only 50mcg tho and my levels are 66pg/ml

Attached: 5FA51DA0-C765-4600-AD4A-D2A96A57DD36.jpg (4032x3024, 2.27M)

>Count the patches
2 with a ton of patch residue left everywhere
So you basically have 100mcg patch

>66 pg/ml

Attached: 8944B71B-28C2-4373-8827-71701C0B5FCD.png (715x655, 247.6K)

I'm on .5mg patches you are basically on nothing you should have like 60 patches stuck to you

Theres 4 actually. 2 are on the right. Tomorrow i will put one on my scrotum at night then on friday morning i will put i 75mcg patch on each of my boobs.

I am kinda just schizo autistic and i stopped taking my anti psychotics last year. Am i just going insane as a reaction to my levels being really low and is this just too much estrogen for me?

I hate saying hon dose but you're levels are fucking low senpai, you should be at least 100pg/ml and that's with a AA if no AA you're doing nothing

Im on lucrin and my testosterone is actually nuked desu. So im running on near no hormones. Therefore the plan really is to just have have all thenlatches on at once until my otokonoko injections come.

Yeah having low e and low t is hell and you're probably having a lot of mood swings and depression, you really need to get your e up

other way around, retard

Don't put your patches on your breasts

Also take them off, it doesn't add extra e + your skin needs to have a break

It's like you want to get conetits

why are trannies so disgusting? wash your skin WTF

How do you come to the conclusion they don't wash their skin?
This one yeah they have fucking 2 week old adhesive left on them, but op looks clean