Does my "str8" friend want me to suck him off?

>be me, gay not too fem or too masc.
>have a str8 friend that is kind of against gay people or doesn't like super feminine gays
>he always puts me in situations where im getting overpowered and force fucked by men in scenarios he comes up with
just want to throw out there that i'm like 5'4 and he knows the type of dudes im into
>one day chatting with him
>im talking about having a room mate and stuff and how it'd be cool to have a fwb type thing with my room mate
>he asks me would i suck him off everyday before he goes to work
>i tell him sure why not
>fast forward a couple days later
>he's talking about how if he had a girlfriend he would need some rules in the house
>he says that she would need to suck him off everyday between 3pm and 4pm
>im just like ???
>he quickly says jk after and starts talking about something else
am i crazy? its kind of weird..

Attached: 78032319_p0_master1200.jpg (648x1200, 290.18K)

>he always puts me in situations where im getting overpowered and force fucked by men in scenarios he comes up with
...what?

yeah he wants to facefuck you for sure

I remember being a 5'4 gay guy, my friends who'd tease me the most, and give me a hard time about it; were the ones who'd come to me for exploring and or feeling it out.

Your friend has been thinking about it over the past few days apparently. You should be able to get fucked, on top of sucking his dick.
Maybe he'd hold you after too?

Can you tell us some of the scenarios he's made up about you?

>>have a str8 friend that is kind of against gay people or doesn't like super feminine gays
Why are you "friends" with him?
>>he always puts me in situations where im getting overpowered and force fucked by men in scenarios he comes up with
Context. Explanation. Elaboration, even

Another "im gonna blow my mates" thread.

i told him that i wanted to go to the military cause the situation that im in financially might make me go to the military and he said that if i was gonna go to the military that i'd just end up having a bunch of sex with all the guys there.
i shrugged off and continued to talk about the military and stuff.
i was talking about drill sergeants and how they could be mean and whatever, that's when he told me that the drill sergeant would fuck me and i told him that wouldn't happen cause its the military and i'm not gonna fuck some random dude, and he told me that i wouldn't get a choice and was laughing afterwards and im just like ???
i kept on talking about the military but he kept saying that i was gonna get fucked if i go
>Why are you "friends" with him?
i ask myself that as these days go by

Attached: chrome_tQT4F1DgnU.png (432x384, 159.58K)

I wish they would have higher asperations, even if many are larping, I think getting fucked would be a far better outcome.

What's wrong with being friends with people who dont like fag's? They like you, not fag's. Your more than just a fag after all.

Hard to like gay's when your repping.

>i ask myself that as these days go by
I know why. You are a bottom
>no capitalization
Yup, a bottom

Simple, these people and their preconceived notions hurt LGBT people and more importantly hurt me. I do not want to be one of the good ones, I just want to be me

I'm just mad about not having any fem friends who make these threads with me in mind.

He sounds like a good friend :3
Ask him if he ever got a blowjob from a guy, or would under certain circumstances.
I think that's a good place to start reciprocating.

You are being your self, and your friend appreciates whom you are. Even more so in despite of something they are not to keen on anyway. But still accepting it in you.

A friend respect is always worth it, especially when it's a easy choice for them, because your there dear user/anonette.
That would be nice, a fem fag pondering on if you want your dick sucked or not, really occupying there mind, maybe even scheming comes in to play as they try and make it happen.

It's a fun little exercise allright user.

i have a hard time breaking off friendships, especially since a close friend of mine passed away two months ago and the str8 friend im talking about in this thread was also friends with him, although much longer than i was friends with my friend that passed away
i highly doubt he's ever gotten a blowjob from a guy and if i asked him he would definitely say he would never want one.
>we're talking about sexual stuff
>he asks if i would suck off one of our mutual friends for some reason
after i told him that our mutual friend is str8, he said that if it's between me and our mutual friend then no one would know. something like that and neither of us said anything after so yeah was kind of odd. plus it's not the first time he's asked me if i would suck off one of our mutual friends.

Attached: hO5kfdY1_400x400.jpg (400x400, 48.29K)

With some tact I think you could give him a bj or two.
He's definitely interested enough in the subject to be curious about your mouth, not to be crass.
Doesn't sound like the type to try it out with a stranger, so he's trying to gauge your willingness without being direct.

>a bj or two.
Honey we both know only the first one is in doubt. Once he sucks him off one time, the floodgates are open, OP is going to get cumed in twice a week.

Huh, just read the bit above the reply directed at me.
Sorry to hear about your other friend passing away. Hasn't happened to me yet, can't really imagine what it's like.
Friends can be closer than family to us.

>With some tact I think you could give him a bj or two.
it'd be a lot harder than that. he's hard to gauge sometimes. it's just strange to me that he reaaaally doesn't seem to like anything related to LGBTQ and dislikes pride month and then he goes and says these type of things to me and what not..very confusing
yeah, he was bisexual and hadn't come out to his parents since they were both religious and he really cared about what they thought and also cared for them. i still miss him a lot.

i'll probably end up going to sleep here soon anons, i guess i got a good gist of what my str8 friend is trying to do

Attached: 22730556_2008844256053573_3455520436068401319_n.jpg (512x512, 24K)

He sounds really nice, deserved better parents.
Sleep well user u-u

you should try pushing less and less vague questions until he capitulates and lets you suck him off

also, based aikawaposter

Attached: ks5pxvadyu361.jpg (1024x802, 188.22K)

He's a perv.
Next time just say "don't be a pervert".

Always weird to see a mature adult giving mature adult advice on this board