Why am I like this

I was born a man I should be strong and independent, but I love the idea of being weak and pathetic and needing to rely on a real man for everything

Attached: 1654566158993.png (804x890, 432.32K)

What a pathetic faggot

I'm so pathetic please look after me

Maybe you're trans

Or, maybe you miss the blissful innocence that some people experienced as childhood. No responsibilities, and an all-knowing all-powerful parental force hovering around you to keep you safe and provide unconditional love

Not really for me to decide, but I'm likely twice your age so how about we test both theories at once and you let me perform the medical procedure known as boy removal on you? For research purposes only, of course

>another fag discovers they have MEF

Not too sure what that is but sure that sounds good
Whats MEF

Masochistic Emasculation Fetish

I looked it up and I can't find much about it, what does this mean about me

Ok I opened your beer for you

Attached: 212.jpg (1418x644, 81.9K)

I dont really like beer

Are you still here? I dont know what boy removal is but I really liked the sound of this

Sorry I'm trying to cram in my morning shitposting in between other equally important pre-workday tasks. About to head out for a bit but drop discord maybe? I'll try to remember to check when I get back.

What a pathetic faggot

Could you post your discord and I'll add you

Or maybe he's a bottom stop with the pinkpilling

Sounds pretty based, let real men do the hard shit

lol u gay or something

Yeah
I dont mind but id say I'm more of a bottom
Don't leave stuff to me I'll probably mess it up

Beer has tons of estrogen and is one of the main reasons why older men grow fat. What is masculine and what not are just stupid ass npc copes.

Shhhh I want to be treated like this

Wow very based