OK so basically I haven’t taken hrt in about 20 days cause I wanna try to detrans to see how it affects me...

OK so basically I haven’t taken hrt in about 20 days cause I wanna try to detrans to see how it affects me. Been on mono injections for just under a year. Today and the past few days my chest has been a very sore. Does anybody know what this means? Why if I haven’t injections in nearly a month?

Attached: 2D8E5E22-FB17-4FDE-A66B-9FEA57337A23.jpg (243x250, 7.37K)

This is not your blog. Ask your doctor

That's called a symptom, user. When people have symptoms they go to the doctor to find out what's causing the symptom.

Chest as in my nipples, not my heart

Doctor. Now. And also STFU

Dont detran, you'll lose a cup size pretty quickly.
Your probably having some sort of melt down, or identity crisis, overthinking things to the umpteenth degree.

Your nipples hurting is nothing to worry about, it's fine. Aside from your boob's will shrink.

Why are you quitting hrt though?

Oh thank God. Thank you user. Had me worried.
>mfw
Well it’s quite complicated. The only way I know how to put it is I like some of the effects of taking it (otherwise I wouldn’t be on it), And all in all it actually makes me feel better however I don’t want to be a woman.
Like soft skin, feminine face, fat redistro- it’s all quite nice but I don’t want to be a woman so it just basically has me second-guessing if this is for me or not you know what I mean?
So I wanna try coming off and seeing how I feel.

Attached: 0D0E94C2-FD13-457B-96E9-7CC61844DEF2.jpg (639x606, 126.84K)

One of the most retarded reasons to detrans. Physical dysphoria > social spook. You clearly have physical dysphoria, you enjoy the effects of HRT, yet you try to detrans because of some social bs, lmao.

Your a tranny, you dont have to emulate woman entirely. Being in this position you can literally behave and feel however you like as far as how much of a girl you want to be.

Taking HRT doesn't inherienly make you a woman, so I feel your really just over thinking it. As your body masculinizes, and you lose the physical changes that make you comfortable, you'll just end up breaking.

Were not woman, and we dont have to be them, we have so much freedom because of it.
Enjoy this freedom, and dont worry about others expectations. You'll be so much happier for having done so.

Thank you anons for your advice. I appreciate it a lot.
I mean yeah, probably overthinking a bit, but I keep going back and forth. Like I know this is a really stupid reason as well but if I’m watching say a movie or TV show or anime or fuckin whatever it seems like I always insert myself into guy characters and I think like “wow I wish I could be like him”
So overthinking- yeah probably.

So? Don't be a transwoman, be a transfem. You take HRT, you're feminine in some capacity, but you don't self-id as a woman. There's nothing wrong with that.

I suppose I should look more into this transfem thing.

You broke your own heart by stopping HRT. Shame on you.

thank you I never understood what transfem meant, that seems perfect for me

Just be an HRT femboy ya silly goose. That's what I am

Yeah, like, all transwomen are transfems, but not all transfems are transwomen. On the one hand, transfem is an umbrella term, like, a femboy is a transfem as well, but on the other hand it also works as an identity on its own.
Personally, I feel like it describes me quite well because I'm undeniably trans, I'm dysphoric and take HRT, I'm also feminine, soooo I'm a transfeminine person or just a transfem. Transwoman doesn't really describe me because I don't identify with womanhood all that much despite meshing well with cis women, if anything, I still identify with gay men more than with anyone else.
t. she/her faggot on hrt

This. I like to be feminine but never liked the whole "want to be a WOMAN" thing normies seem to only care about. One of my girl friend was like let's go shopping at the mall when I came out to her and I was like ugh

>just be a hrt femboy

dude i see so many threads like
>How do i hide my boobs!!! Can I wear three sports bras???

user the hrt femboy thing is whatever for a bit. But then you just start looking like a woman

i'll just get surgery if it becomes a problem

So don't say 'just be a hrt femboy ya silly!' like its somehow no problem to get cosmetic surgery for an issue you yourself created.

true. it's just a trade-off you need to consider

Are you vaxxed?

The breasts are kind of a confusing part too. Also perma changes bother me. It’s confusing.
>like its somehow no problem to get cosmetic surgery for an issue you yourself created.
Yeah plus you still have fucked up areolas after.