Wake up

>wake up
>no chaser bf

Attached: 506736B2-703E-417B-8B7B-14DAEFF2D5E4.jpg (828x440, 343.02K)

literally post a discord and you would get people instantly hoping on your dick? this shit is fucking incel fuel for an fat brown ugly cis guy like me

it doesnt work like that bro

hi fren, I'll be your ugly chaser bf till someone better comes along

hi:)

if you want to be my practice gf that i dump after 1½ years of dating when i learn how to talk to real women through you, sure

Hi what shall we do on our first day as bf/gf?

constantly making pity posts in a board full of horny people that likes your group of people and would love to be with you doesn't work like that either

ill decide, we're getting ice cream and walking around the park

so true bestie

>wake up
>no chaser gf

>wake up
>no chaser bf

tht sounds nice :)

god i need bf

>just get a long distance computer bf bro
no one wants this lame shit lol

I'm going to beat your fucking ass and take your girl, then fuck her in front of you and then you can clean up my mess like a good little cuck.

I would kill for a computer gf

hot

Whore, you already found someone else.

I got 1 tranny in my country and she was a retard. Grinder is full of the most obious tranbians on earth

Attached: 1654514906215.jpg (448x448, 10.4K)

OOOH OOOH PICK ME PICK ME!

She's yours breh. She's a cock whisperer head's up.

dont fall for it fellow chasers, sophie will love you in the morning and hate you in the afternoon

Kek I doubt she is in scotland :(

we exist i'm just a lurker

It literally does though. But you choose to be alone for attention since you don't actually want a partner.

Attached: RlQXdEH605duTan8vG7xZ6VuTq1htE17Qg19teSWANo.png (630x1023, 365.31K)

I need a gf to beat my last relationship so we have to date for at least 5 years minimum to the maximum age of when I die.