Actual trannies fall for this midterms bullshit or is it just trenders and allies?

Actual trannies fall for this midterms bullshit or is it just trenders and allies?

Attached: genocide.png (791x548, 55.5K)

i love that my tranny frens and my Any Forumsfrens are both being genocided

>White genocide? Trans genocide? I support all genocide.
Patrician take

It's intelligence agency social engineering. They got Vaush and a couple of similar useful idiots to introduce the narrative of a 'trans genocide' in the hopes of creating transgender terrorists to sway the pendulum back to the center

If anything it's a quick way of assessing if someone is retarded or not

10 of those stages are playing out

im not even american but theres no way joe doesn't get absolutely destroyed next election right?
The economy is fucked and all the money is going to ukraine and QE
"It's November 2022, every single Ukranian citizen is dead, zelensky is currently holed up in the parliament with a nuclear bomb strapped to his back that explodes unless elon musk sells twitter back to the saudis. you have to vote for us to stop donald drump"

Agamben was right, you NEED to be in a constant state of exception

The definition of genocide can great really broad.
Deaf people said it was genocide to give children hearing implants.

Might makes right afterall

>im not even american but theres no way joe doesn't get absolutely destroyed next election right?
You never know. Not american either but Macron was an absolute fucking disaster too and the motherfucker got reelected because Marine Lepen is a aretard that cant take a debate for shit.
And also because people like the current thing even when they dont like it

true. If I was american i'd probably still rather have them in just for bare minimum things like minimum wage and not doing all this trans witchhunt bullshit but it's still really embarrassing
I guess this ukraine thing might push them over the line especially since they've already been building a narrative about the GOP being russian plants

Consider your question in light of another question.

Who wins elections in a system where any number of votes can be manufactured by one side and all evidence of such be ignored even when it's fully public information and well known? Does any amount of garbage incompetence matter at any point?

Attached: tumblr_phen8f3yVR1so9sn3o1_540.png (512x512, 22.9K)

This is a phenomenon I am aware of but still fucking blows my mind. Deaf people consider themselves part of a secret and blessed silent world. Though I kind of get why. Having to talk to people is terrible.

idk what youre talking about specifically but in the west they don't even need to rig the votes anymore, mainstream media news organizations ensure that candidates that represent the business community win every time.

This. Murdoch elected Tony Blaire, Murdoch also elected Bojo.

Yeah. Here in Australia it's really really bad, Murdoch has picked every single prime minister except for the most recent election and one in the 70s, because one party actually represents the working class.
At least in america you have a couple different evil corporations fighting for you attention

Not if the elections are super duper "fortified" again

No, all the corpos want the exact same thing. They just all want to be the one running it. So the same agenda and same changes make it through constantly. Just by different people. Only slightly stalled by the fact the power base must shift over.

Essentially this, they're just trying to erode any level of social cohesion and make everyone paranoid-schizophrenics, except for when it comes to the government and bankers.

Attached: 1634708420851.png (691x366, 389.97K)

oh no i totally agree with you there
i just mean in america you have like, banks V fossil fuels or whatever whereas in Australia we have the Unions vs Mining, finance, energy, any industry interested in bringing back the master servants act

Some of the rudest most inconsiderate people I've ever met have been deaf. Having that disconnect between yourself and other people either makes you humble or it makes you a subhuman wretch.

Both parties support sending equipment to Ukraine, if anything this shitshow illustrates that Trump handing over Ukraine caused more harm than good.

I won't deny the arrogance I've heard of, but also consider this. Storytime.

I was born partly deaf. Enough you had to get in line of sight first to speak to me. Though from my perspective I could hear and respond, I got in trouble a lot when I was in kindergarten and first grade. Once dragged kicking and screaming to the principles office cause the teacher insisted I was just disrespecting them. No idea what was going on. It got fixed in late first grade incidentally. Accidentally discovered cause I was getting constant ear infections. Ears just naturally closed up. Fixing that fixed both issues. But I can attest that being able to hear doesn't mean you know how to fucking socialize. People take a lot of shit for granted in verbal communication.

What I'm saying is that deaf people have a low rate of actual interaction with 'speaking' to others. They're going to have weird hangups and it's almost like being an autist.

Sometimes I wish I could go back. I'd have an excuse then at least. And I'm fairly sure I understand people better with worse hearing. I probably adapted around it being muffled or something. IDK. I do know that any ambient noise has a high chance to simply blot out what you are saying. Shit sucks.

Attached: popko computer.jpg (375x441, 71.64K)