Do chasers chase after asian Tgirls?

Do chasers chase after asian Tgirls?

Attached: Vladimir_Putin_2022-02-22_(cropped).jpg (220x293, 15.59K)

yes! if they pass which is likely for asian

Ugh vladdy putin, cross my borders harder , send more troops. Omg omg omg

I thought chasers chased after girls who don't pass? All asian Tgirls pass

This thread will be filled to the brim with faceblind white cucks with yellow fever.

Relentlessly. I sometimes wonder how hard would it be to find straight asian tgirl and bring her to west. Most of them seem to be transbians like in the western world and those who get fucked by men only do it for money.

HELL NO who the fuck told you that? maybe some creepy fat old man would because a passing tranny is far out of his league. I want my ideal girfriend to look like an perfect 10/10 cis girlfriend with all the smooth and feminine features one could have but with a cock.

What's the point of a trans girl if she looks like a cis girl?

The cock? Nigga what?

i have a question for chasers would you date/fuck a cis passing trans girl that post srs and why or why not

But what if it doesn't work and shrinks or even if she gets a SRS? Wouldn't that make her too cis?

I'm sorry, but I'm attracted to manly traits

why not date men then?
i don’t understand chasers

Because I'm not gay

If she is almost completely cis passing including the SRS its literally just a cis women I couldn't wife and get preg in which I would vastly prefer either the same girl with a cock (cause I like cocks more) or a cis women. But its not like a dealbreaker since she cis passing.
This is my ideal fantasy GF we are talking about and she wouldn't have any of that, but in any case all of that is fine since she is a 10/10 percent in every other way but of course I would be immensly dissapointed mostly if she got SRS cause a little shrinking and ED so long as it doesn't become a literal microdick and balls is acceptable but not ideal.

10/10 perfect*

no because part of the appeal is gone with srs.

Probably not. Passing trans girls with SRS seem to be massive sluts and I find that pretty gross.

I'm an asian chaser and I don't really have "type", but I see more asian hons than any other race. I think it's because asian tranners tend to have the most conservative parents and so they get on HRT late in life

I like hons though, it's really as much about how you carry yourself and your personality as it is about how well you pass. If I needed a 100% passoid gf I'd just chase cis girls

I may be creepy and I'm not 18 anymore, but I disagree with this post. Not looking for a bearded lady by any means, just saying if she's "visibly trans" that's fine as long as she's trying her best to pass (that means if you have more leg hair than me that's a no-go)

>(that means if you have more leg hair than me that's a no-go)
Based. Tell that to jungler cis women

Sorry I guess that's my internalized oppositional sexism coming out there a little, let me clear that up. Women, men, and nonbinaries have every right to do whatever they please with their own natural hair growth, a woman with leg hair is no less a woman than a man with shaved legs is any less of a man. But speaking in terms of what I'm sexually attracted by, a lot of leg hair on a woman isn't my thing.