Post-op MTFs (if there are any on this board)...

Post-op MTFs (if there are any on this board), is it normal for penetrative vaginal sex to be completely fucking terrible like 95% of the time? I had surgery years ago and can get off through penetrative masturbation with a dildo just fine, but pretty much every experience I've had with actual conventional sex has been complete dogshit.

Apologies for getting overly technical, but it feels like a penis is fundamentally incapable of producing enough targeted pressure to get the job done. Like, my experience with multiple different men - one of whom I paid to have sex with me just to verify that the two boyfriends I've had weren't just useless nerds - is that I'll be lying there, and maybe every third thrust will actually hit the right position, and even then will only have only like 5% of the stimuli for me to actually orgasm; compared to a dildo, it's a weaker and more awkward feeling. And then between that and the next successful thrust, that arousal of the tissue will almost completely die back down. So by the time the guy is done, it still feels like basically nothing has happened or ever will, like water is being pumped so weakly it rolls back down the pipe.

The only time I actually came from it was when I was already on the brink from doing other stuff, and even then my interest started to drop when we made the switch. Is this a common problem for trans women? I had the chonburi flap technique. Or is sex for women just like this normally?

Attached: 011k343.png (1027x719, 1.01M)

lots of cis women don't even orgasm from piv

I thought that was mostly a meme.

Heterosexual women are the least likely to be able to reach orgasm from sex, so it's pretty in line with most other women.
Men just suck at making women orgasm.

Attached: Reports-of-own-orgasm-frequency-during-past-month-for-gay-lesbian-bisexual-and.png (567x548, 27.57K)

Half of women here report usually to always. Most men could make a typical woman orgasm consistently if they actually try to make her cum and can last more than 10 minutes.

not a sex haver but that just sounds normal with how often dudes are bad with sex. personally I want to just buy a fucking machine and have a lower effort robot bf to not deal with dating desu

>I literally cannot believe I am not an actual woman
Oh am I laughing, it seems that you already cut your willy maybe when you off yourself god will be merciful to you

Imagine wanting to make your woman feel good and orgasm, kek. I'm here to bust my nut, roll over, and sleep. She can take care of her business herself.

>Most men could make a typical woman orgasm consistently if they actually try to make her cum and can last more than 10 minutes
Even then, not from just PIV. Only 18.4% of women say they can orgasm from penile-vaginal intercourse alone. Most men don't seem to care about doing much of anything else though for the woman's pleasure as long as they themselves can cum.
probably trolling, but case in point the mindset of 99% of men

>probably trolling, but case in point the mindset of 99% of men
Yeah, that's the point I was trying to convey.

Cope just keep your dick and get fucked in the butt you retards

>not from just PIV
That's what I was trying to get across. I still don't think "my interest started to drop when we made the switch" is typical of most women.

This makes it all the more funny now remembering all the dudes on this board talking about how all lesbians just need to be dicked and they’d turn straight. Turns out lesbians are better than men at making other women cum lmfao

For the purposes of orgasming, post-op penetrative sex is basically the same as butt sex. The vaginal canal goes either next to or through it depending on the technique.

Attached: vulvoplasty-2.jpg (585x535, 57.76K)

>Women
>Lesbians
Hahahaha oh no no no

Attached: How_do_we_tell_him_cover.jpg (800x450, 91.44K)

My post op ex still preferred anal to vaginal even though the made her canal behind her prostate.

Seething already?
c’mon now

It's the funniest and the saddest thing seeing someone who cut their dick off call themselves "lesbian" or "woman" universe's greatest irony

Where in my post did I reference transbians, dumbass?

how long have you been laughing at it?
you don't get bored easily ig

i don't think you understand what irony is