Please be honest...

Please be honest. You transitioned because you saw timelines like picrel and were a little too gay and decided to become trans just because everyone else seem to be doing it too, Didn't you?

Now you regret it and would sound stupid if you admitted it in real life.

Attached: 1632018719309.jpg (1075x918, 104.78K)

Nope

No i de trooned and repped and tried anti psychotics, weight lifting, and had multiple girlfriends.

It was miserable, i felt like i was suffocating, it felt oppressive and fake. I stagnated in my career and never felt anything for my partners. I decided to transition late and it was better than i expected.

I literally saved my own life by deciding to transition and every day feels incredibly blessed. I actually feel like a normal person for the first time in my life. I actualy want to talk to people and befriend them.

yes

Nah I'm happy now, all timelines did was just give me some encouraging hope to not feel like it's hopeless and I didn't look at timelines till I had already started hrt

i want to gigafuck this nerdy faggot's ass

Damn who the fuck is her surgeon

Bart van de ven

Attached: LmHQw_UCDsw6AENLRfy2_h7hKYZ_kK3eM3qUirwtgfg.png (960x801, 457.05K)

thank you, nice numbers btw

Tizzers, you look so ugly. Why do you keep posting your ugly mug here, Jordan? Fuck off, faggot.

Was gonna but then I became more gay and now I don't mind being a guy.

her surgeon was toby mayer, not bart (you can see her pics on his site). dunno why that user said him

I'll be sure to let Andy Ngo and Matt Walsh know so he can bust that guy for child grooming and surgical mutilation. Thanks m8.

ty ty
mine is a ways away so I could change my mind by then anyway
but good the right good doc gets the credit

Because he'd dead and was meme for killing people during surgery aka a shit post

I found out males could have female privilege (stealth passing).
That’s why I did it. I’m going to kill myself because I don’t want to live as a man anymore .

madame gene and monseiur estrogene

Is Andy Ngo transphobic

yes :(

No, it's because I realised the dysphoria isn't gonna go away after I broke down crying about how I'm not a girl. This was before I ever set for in /tttt/