You can be saved troons

You can be saved troons
Groomers will still get a bullet

Attached: 666bf7310b4033755db3cb09ef22b9f521a4c1dcba764e4398d0d9b0f8d55816.jpg (1024x438, 59.27K)

>You can be saved troons
>Groomers will still get a bull-ACK

Attached: 1654415158070.png (768x719, 79.27K)

Ewwww a freak!

Attached: FUSYCrAWIA4Ai6x.png (554x562, 377.12K)

>Ewwww a freak!

Attached: 1652890404756.png (800x600, 281.71K)

I wouldn't want to be ugly either OP. Thank you for sharing.

Yeah tricking people into doing it is evil

Attached: IMG_20220607_115006.jpg (1080x649, 156.3K)

why do conservatives think you can just decide to stop having tranny thoughts or something? if you wanted to kill trannies I'd get it, but your goals are so unrealistic tbhon. I'm never going to be a man and raise a family. it's just not going to happen.

Shet conservatives aren't even having kids. They're playing the field and getting married at 40.

grooming is based

Well yeah you'll off yourself and your parents won't even come to your funeral lol

see now this is more realistic, trannies all detrooning and becoming 1950's husbands isn't

Let me get this straight, you're taking something some failed ugly de trans tranny is posting on reddit as true?

You realize this is why we have science and experiments right? This person is having a miserable time and trying to go back to repping. I did the same thing at 22. You guys really think people want to be trans it blows my mind.

From your screenshot it doesn't seem like anyone tricked this retard into doing anything. He trooned out for attention and now he's detrooning for the same reason: to tell you his sad life story while you shower him in updoots

grooming is good when it is someone that could become pretty and pass :3
that person had no chance from the begining

these people aren't smart
maybe some conservatives are intelligent, and i assume that type is malicious, or overly emotional about inconsequential things (straight man's gay ew response -> gays should be banned)
but the type you see on here are all just retard autists with low empathy, no theory of mind - they don't want to transition, they would have to be forced or manipulated into trooning out, so they can't imagine someone needing to do it

Lol are you retarded or something he clearly says that the people who made him crossdress falsely made him build his confidence that's grooming my dude

>retard does something
>regrets it
>it's YOUR fault I did this to myself

You're a tranny promoting a suicidal ideology you're just an evil sad little freak

No one made him crossdress. He chose to crossdress, and kept doing it because other men told him he looked hot while doing it. It's not grooming to tell a grown adult you think they're hot.

>triggered retard from a moronic internet death cult who thinks trannies 41% bc of hrt and not dysphoria and abuse
go back

>He chose to crossdress, and kept doing it because other men told him he looked hot while doing it
no, he kept doing it because he felt good when other men told him he looked hot while doing it. he had a need that was being met by crossdressing. that's different to trooning just because someone said you look good crossdressing.

Kek no one "made him" crossdress you braindead rat, he clearly did that on his own, then he probably posted the pics on some shithole like /soc/ where retards give attention to freaks like him. Even though I seriously doubt someone would be attracted to that ugly monstrosity. All your picture shows is that this guy doesn't actually have dysphoria and you're retarded

>hopefuel
I'm a repper and this makes me feel like I made the right choice.

Yes, and? When women dress slutty for attention and get that attention, is she being groomed by men into dressing slutty or she just choosing to act like a slut?