Someone's gotta love me

is there room in any cis boy or girls life for a trans emo gamer girl queen of spades gf who tops or is my eternal search just going to end in the rope no matter what? some of you are mentally ill so i must be charming on some level at least.

Attached: image.jpg (1071x1086, 928.73K)

Queen of spades?? Tops? Are you saying you like to break bucks, or am I misunderstanding?

I wont knock it tho, it's a lot of fun.

i bottom for black guys mostly they're my weakness. i top for white girls and boys but can switch it up occassionally.

it might be fun to top a DL black guy some time but idk, i just feel more comfortable underneath them

>queen of spades
Dropped, kicked, and spat on.

Attached: 1651816431914~2.jpg (802x453, 62.18K)

too much for you?

You sound insane but this is all most chasers need to hear
>trans emo gamer girl gf who tops

i definitely am insane but i figure if the point of transitioning is to be your true self i might as well just let it all out

Hey that's the right attitude. Dont waste any good dick, or evening really for that matter.
Some things we crave, and other things are just passing fancies... such as topping.

Yes I'm against e

Just be a bug spreader user, cool smdh

Where you at op

ew

west coast best coast

I didn't say anything about taking dick raw.
That's gross, esp not black dick, that's like really risky behavior.

I sure as fuck wont fuck some faggot in the ass raw either, cant be catching any HPV or herpes.

What do you want from a bf/gf

oh wow, liz, what a throwback

oh im sure a bbc taker is practicing safe sex. lmao how new are you really?

i tend to be a bit high strung so somebody who's more relaxed is good. i have kind of a dark atmosphere and it's nice to have somebody counterbalance that a bit. but generally im just looking for somebody who's funny and doesn't mind the laundry list of red flags i posted first

i practice safe sex with blacks and whites

Well I dont know if OP does or not. But I do.
I have a prescription for female condom's. That way I dont have to bully a man into it every time u.u

Why would it be so hard to believe one whom is as classy as I am, isn't operating on a similarly classy level...

i sincerely hope op was a larp for your sake. the reality of doing this extremely risky behavior is very bad for you

omg you are such a diva

You're a girl? Wait, this is confusing now. Why are you encouraging a tranny to hurt herself?

f off retard, you're disgusting

Detransition is the solution

you gotta discord? If so add me and we can talk a bit dunno#6394

No Im a tranny too, I wasn't encouraging her to hurt herself either. I was just agreeing with her preference to getting fucked vs fucking.

Female condoms are just condom's you put in your ass/pussy. There not literally for woman.
The manufacturers didn't want to label them as gay condoms basically lol