Can I still jerk off if im a bottlm

can I still jerk off if im a bottom, I love getting dick in my ass alot im not too at all im 100 percent bottom but I still like jerking off it feels good but I want to be commited to my bottomicy, can I still jerk off?

Attached: 75D54E82-E9FE-4372-B988-EE1CF71D5249.jpg (400x365, 26.04K)

Quit acting like a tranny unless you want to die alone, disgusting faggot

No sorry that’s illegal
I’m going to have to report you for illegal masturbation to the government of bottomistan

back to Any Forums or something why are you even here stop wasting your time

Because I'm gay. Enjoy dying alone fag

Only while something is up your ass. Get a dildo or buttplug and jerk away, slut.

You're fat and most likely a tranny repressor too kek

Why are you such an assmad faggot lol
Were you left on read? Ghosted from the chance of getting a good dicking?

>Ghosted from the chance of getting a good dicking?
I'm not a tranny chaser like you lol stop with the dom act it doesn't fit you, slice

do you mean as you're getting fucked by a dom/top? Or do you mean just in general? When I'm fucking my bf, I like to control his cock. Either he isn't allowed to touch his dick at all, or I give him permission to jerk off while he blows me. The best is the old reach around while I pump him.

Lmaoooo

Sorry bud but I would rather fuck a ugly tranny than a bitter faggot like you. Hope the guy responds

If you have access to dick why are you still jerking off ;__;

I'm fine. I've seen what all the trannies and femboys say about their chasers and it ain't pretty. Consider hitting the gym

very good point and thank you!

I mean in general >~

sorry bro this is /tttt/ go to /r9gay

okieee, next time ill put a marker in my ass while I jerk, I love it when they call me a slut hehe~ turned me on >~

I dont have access to dick, I wish I did alot, I meant in general >~

if your partner hasn't given you explicit instructions not to jerk off, go wild. Nothing better or hotter than busting a fat load with a thick cock in your ass but doing it with a dildo/plug is a close 2nd.

I dont have a partner ive never gotten fucked, I live in barranquilla everyone is transphobic homophobic here lul theyre all cis straight, I wish I had a partner im moving somewhere else where I can find one and not get harassed all day heh, and yes, that sounds so hot, god I wish I got fucked