Why do you want to be a woman

Non-meme awsners only please.

Attached: 1654365460452.jpg (2894x4093, 2.14M)

cuz being a guy feels icky and gross

Attached: 1654578814402.png (234x215, 75.33K)

gender dysphoria made the feeling of being in a man's body an ugly and terrifying experience. despite my stubbornness and initial use of alternative methods, i just took my fucking pills.

honestly plan on presenting male forever though, the estrogen and laser treatments feel like enough to help me cope for now

Are you disgusted by other people being and looking male or is this disgust something that only applies to yourself?

only applies to myself desu

i dunno, for the hell of it

>Want to be a woman?
More like being in the wrong body and experiencing the ultimate sense of hopelessness but making do with hrt is still better than nothing.

I'm embarrassed of my male body simultaneously with dysphoria and being male makes me feel very gross. It's also scary and more competitive and people were more cruel.

I've lived my life like there was something wrong with me, I'd always wanted to be a girl growing up or at least I was upset that I wasn't a girl and as I got older that feeling just got worse. I didn't want to be "trans" though, for years, but when I finally accepted it I let myself experiment around with appearing more feminine and gradually I stopped hating myself. Coming out to people, having a plan, starting hormones has just made me feel so much better. The only thing that gets me down now is that I'm afraid the world is going to be more and more transphobic for a brief period of time, maybe a decade, before it comes back around to full acceptance and I don't like the idea of having to go through that. Finding someone to date also terrifies me but that's because I'm still afraid of going out in girlmode

The masculine traits of my body made me feel disgusted in myself. Glimmers of feminine qualities made me feel better about myself. Starting HRT exaggerated those qualities and now I feel even less disgusted in my body. I grew up with two older sisters that I really wanted to fit in with, I looked up to them so much and still do.

NTA but yes

>The masculine traits of my body made me feel disgusted in myself. Glimmers of feminine qualities made me feel better about myself. Starting HRT exaggerated those qualities and now I feel even less disgusted in my body
big mood

my reasoning would be too long and too personal for my comfort but TL:DR:

Being a guy makes me want to skin myself and jump into a meatgrinder

Being a girl makes me feel at peace with myself.

Because I love femininity and don't want to be masculine. I wish I could be a loving mother. Why do girls get to be the pretty ones?

Attached: 1654280250005.jpg (1191x1684, 1.32M)

99% of cases are like in this image, sorry guys but you'll still be ugly and even uglier and more mentally ill after escape while you still can

Attached: IMG_20220607_115006.jpg (1080x649, 156.3K)

Because I cringe whenever anyone calls me "man" or calls attention to my masculinity. I try to put up with it but it beats me down. Also... taking T-blockers literally makes me feel a lot better (lessens depression). I also like the changes that it brings like feminine body odor, softer skin, less body hair, fuller hair on head, etc.

There's also the fact that when I look at certain women I think "giwtwm." Like... just let me have a body like picrel and I will be at peace, you know? It doesn't even turn me on to think of myself as a woman... it just makes me feel at peace.

Attached: 1643264368386.png (379x534, 271.29K)

i dont

None of these answers make you a woman desu

Easy mode

Hey bro just wanted you to know that despite all the fucked up drugs you take you still look like a male, hope you get better Man

So masculine women aren’t women?

I really just want to be beautiful and I feel like I can't be happy unless I am, and women are more beautiful than men

I was so socially anxious that I never even talked to boys or girls. And sure enough this made me feel failed and ugly.
But I never crossdressed at all. Even now at 3y hrt I dont own any girl clothes. I just want to be less ugly.