Best option for private trans care (UK)

Kinda don't want to DIY all my life, especially because buying blood tests and shit is cringe. What's the least predatory trans private care?
Yourgp seems garbage, and gendergp seems more expensive in the long run and they prescribe fucking fin for an AA.

should i just ignore going private? It seems fucking awful

Attached: manofhour.gif (520x347, 2.34M)

Burger here, but I thought your NHS provides you with free mones?

yeah after 2 fucking years on the troon list

it really do be like Any Forums memes in Bonglands

bump

if you're going legit you just need to wait out the wait lists, keep diy-ing in the mean time.
don't think anyone on this board can afford private care, if that's how it works.

London Transgender Clinic are expensive but good

How do you even go to the NHS waitlist? do i just walk into the GPs office and tell him to refer me?

Ive been diying and paying for private procedures the past 3 years, but I want to mooch off the free gibs as well plus the legal ability to sue companies for money by accusing them of being phobic.

Never really went on the wait list because I'm not in the mood to have some pencil pushing GP lecture me if I tell him I want a referal.

I saw Philosophy Tube in the waiting room there 2 weeks ago. He's absolutely massive in real life, like Haggrid.

Mommy...

Uh-huh, of course you did

Joke's on you I was actually lying, I've never ever been to London

Don't, it's horrible

literally just make a GP appointment and ask to be referred to a gender clinic. they SHOULDN'T try to gatekeep you at this stage (that comes later). i told mine i was taking diy hormones too and she didn't try to talk me out of it since she knew how bad the waitlists were

i'd reccommend making an appointment with someone with a western-sounding name though unless you wanna get gatekept by dr. rajesh

>Go in for referral to gender clinic, leave with a referral to a mental health clinic.
Eventually got the correct thing but haven’t heard anything and it’s been years, DIY because I’ve started to hate them.

Just DIY while you're on the NHS waiting list, retard

>2 years
The waiting list for the nhs is 5+ years long at this point.
And if they currently keep seeing people at the rate they did during the pandemic, people joining the list now won’t be seen for 17 years. I hate this country

At the rate the NHS actually gets shit done, I'd already have all the money I need on the next crypto cycle in 2030 and won't need the NHS free coupons.

They'll put you on a shitty low dosage that allows your facial hair to grow back once you reach the top of the waiting list anyway, just DIY, trans healthcare functionally does not exist in the UK especially since the Webberleys got fucked by terves

DIY and get your GP to give you free blood tests. You might even get referred to an endo.

You can also try DIYing and requesting a bridging prescription

5 years for a first appointment. Time between first assessment appointment and seeing an endo / a surgeon is another 5 years

Attached: FETCuIbXEAAlvy1.jpg (750x541, 44.13K)

Be warned though, I’m pretty sure one of the nhs endos is a paedophilie.

That Dr Seal guy won't do any prescriptions or bloodwork without first performing a genital inspection. The system is designed to be degrading