Do you actually consider yourself a biological woman?

like, "socially" sure if it makes you feel better about urself but biologically..?

Attached: 1652841004808m.jpg (709x1024, 90.35K)

what a dumb thread

Nope, estrogenized male who's goal is to be perceived as female, idk shy that's too hard for some ppl to swallow

i'm just sayin'...

hormones are part of biology

yea

honestly, i'd say you're a biological woman ONLY if you started hrt pre-puberty. having a male looking skeleton and calling urself a biological woman is just weird. pre-puberty transitioners are pretty close to the real deal tho.

Attached: 1652387255958.jpg (300x250, 17.02K)

No never, Im trans

>having a male looking skeleton
Well that's the thing. Most skeletons are pretty androgynous and if you start even before 25 and get hip growth and end up passing you're basically there in terms of being female.

chromosomes are just one part of dna, your body already has the code for what boob and ass size you’d have on estrogen. estrogen isnt some magic chemical that feminizes you, its just a message to your body and brain to start moving shit around and change shit up. So you are biologically female on HRT, and likely even before, because the brain and hormone levels of preHRT trans people are often pretty different from cis people(40-75 percent of pre HRT ftms have higher T than cis women’s range, plus all those structural brain differences found by MRIs)

i consider myself biologically ambiguous XDD

Biologically trans

>pre-puberty
They will still hit puberty and age and will naturally develop testosterone and will look like a man when they hit thier 30's

you cant naturally develop testosterone if u are on anti-androgens retard

How tf am I gonna develop T w/ no balls?

I don't even consider myself to fulfill the social roll of a woman or to deserve female pronouns

Retard what is hormone therapy

Everyone in the human race has testosterone

yeah. im a male to female. Im between a male and female rn but when I get srs ill be a female who was born a male

nah

Not to mention, your chromosomes only job are in cell division, to tell the body which sex organ to produce. Afterwards, they have absolutely no further job in determining male or female. The sex organ produces hormones that are what change the body. People's sex is basically only defined by their genitals and bodily development through hormones.

>because the brain and hormone levels of preHRT trans people are often pretty different from cis people
Brain scans showing differences between groups of people has got to be the stupidest evidence for anything ever. I just don't buy any evidence that is predicated on brain scans, unless you have something specific to look for (like a tumor).

I mean biological is kinda too vauge of a term. like hormonaly? yea I consider myself hormonaly a woman. anatomicly? fuck no lol.