How do I dog whistle on grindr

Title. How do I dog whistle on Grindr so I make sure I'm only talking too a 100% grass fed premio poltard. I keep meeting guys and they immediately start consensus positing about liberal shit and it's annoying so now I want to try the opposite.
I need something not so obvious that non poltard won't get uppity, so I don't want to just say "extreme right-wing reactionaries only"
You're help would be greatly appreciated.

Attached: 1654528390815.png (700x471, 34.28K)

Wouldn't it already be enough to have someone, you know, SANE?

If by sane you mean the average normie/liberal, then no, because they're not insane, it's like talking to a robot, I can guess what they'll say about literally any topic. And they won't stop repeating boring things and like awkwardly wait for you to agree with them.

So I am convinced I now have to look for sanity elsewhere and I want someone blackpilled and with a pol meme folder of at least several terabytes

you gotta stop dog whistling, go full train whistle. AH quote, fashwave backgrounds, wear your SS patches, or just go mansonmode and carve a swastika on your head.
you have to scare off the liberals, the cuckservatives, the normies. be the most poltarded you can be. get out of the brownshirt closet, you already got out of one closet

Attached: AC6EA3D5-D2ED-48D0-9E33-EAF2BF245158.jpg (1300x1007, 118.71K)

Oh they are insane to a differently socialized person. Libs in the US always assume the worst of people by default and expect you to PROVE you are not some *ist at any given moment. I have been lovingly (and patiently) deradicalizing a leftie US colleague over the past few months. They still are uncomfortable to view race and class issues in a more nuanced manner but they at least no longer assume any hint of cultural protectionism is intrinsically racist.

I respect you, but this is exactly what I want to avoid if I'm looking for someone from Grindr to chill with and maybe less around with. I don't want to have to do the whole eggshells thing. I just want someone who's basically comfortable with any humor, who doesn't do that weird concern troll liberals always do. I'm so over the passive aggressive quagmire these people always trap you in.

I can just go full train horn, these people are crazy and will report my profile or try to fuck with me somehow. I don't want some 19 year old gayden on Grindr decision she needs to learn me a lesson about social justice.

I get that, I really do get that, because it really is emotionally draining. It would just sadden me if you and your future partner would bond over resentment over other people's shittiness. Excuse me coming off as naive but in the end I do wish for people to be happy and fulfilled.

You seem cool.
But I'm pretty sure laughing at the world as it burns is the only happiness left available. It would be nice to have someone who can see things similarly so every conversation doesn't have to a long ass list disclaimers. I'd rather have someone just laugh if I say something offensive at this point. It really is just exhausting having to run every thought through a "will this upset the hivemind" Algo before saying something.

this is why straight people hate us. I reccomend you kys

Thanks user!
>But I'm pretty sure laughing at the world as it burns is the only happiness left available.
I hope you find someone awesome to do that with at the very least. And hey, maybe you find other sources of happiness along the way. Godspeed, user!

Yes user, THIS, wanting a rightwing fwb, is exact why straight ppl hate "us". I can't stop hearing about straights complaining "about those goddamn faggots and their right wing views! I'd maybe be okay with faggots if they just weren't so darn right wing".
You're right user. That's exactly what they talk about.

I don't purposely look for rightoids, but I seem to attract a bunch. Here are some things...
>be white
>be older
>blonde
>RBF
Karen aesthetics basically
>be kinda cunty
>cowboy hat in pfp
>live in an area that isn't super liberal
I've got 3 cops I'm talking to/fucking, one whom I met at a bar and has the hots for me. I have matched with several Trumpers on tinder (just to see if they would chase.) I tend to be magnet for these types.
>Disclaimer - I still get a ton of lefties and I'm not really fishing for anyone based on their politics. I just notice trends

Hmm these are appreciated insights. What do I do if I don't have a cowboy hat/only use torso pics tho lol

Help

no ;3
date nice white boys!

But how do I make sure they're not liberal white boys

Are you trans?
Some dog whistle ideas:
>frog emoji in profile/display name
>state that you’re unvaxxed/cool with unvaxxed
>say you’re not looking for monkey pox carriers (risky. Consider monkey emoji to avoid auto mods)
>Biden gas price meme as one of your pics (boomer tier and will get you rage from groomers and fems but they prob won’t ban u)
>no pronouns in profile
>say you like country boys and blue collar
>proud American (or insert your western nation here)

>it's like talking to a robot, I can guess what they'll say about literally any topic. And they won't stop repeating boring things and like awkwardly wait for you to agree with them.
you're so fucking close mate, so close

Thank you user, these are exactly what I was looking for. Much appreciated
I'm assuming here you're insinuating that right wingers are the ones who are actually like that, which is fine if you think that, that just hasn't been my experience.

you’re welcome and I wish we could connect somehow

Are you in the US too?

No, Australia. I’m white tho

what state? i wanna avoid you >_>

Not Melbourne so you’re safe princess

I can't say if that helps or not without narrowing down the list of where I live.
You're slippery!

anyone with pol brainworms on grindr will immediately assume you’re a fed if you’re seeking them specifically