Niggers are dumb and smell like poo

Niggers are dumb and smell like poo

Attached: 581b406283faa.image.jpg (700x641, 46.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Tpn7GVN6d3k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Maybe little dumb but I found black people smell quite good. Maybe its cause the black people I've been around are a little more wealthy in my suburb and not in a ghetto

periodt

Attached: 8AA26159-91A0-44D1-8088-8CF6E6791F66.jpg (1284x609, 302.58K)

True dat. Niggers should be removed from the gene pool.

they don't smell like poo, they smell worse, is like a rotten pungent smell that I can associate only with niggers, you don't really want to be near a nigger that hasn't washed for more than 1 day

Oh my science bro, you can't just SAY that

>suck a black guys cock
>he realizes I have a Y chromosome
>kills me in self-defense because I "raped" him
>gets acquitted
The greatest story ever told....

Attached: ismemenetute_750x422_creditonimage.jpg (750x422, 47.86K)

doing my part by being a homosexual :)

youtu.be/Tpn7GVN6d3k

Niggers hate me, so I hate them
Simple as

Got lost on your way to spam Any Forums , user? It's okay. It happens as you get older.

Niggers tongue my anus

lucky

Yall smelled yourselves? shit stained asses and rotten cheese armpits.
birdshitskins have the worst hygiene, its been that way since christianity destroyed the roman bathhouses. pick any rich white in history, like how queen vicky showered once a month and ben franklin would take air showers (open the windows and air out his naked cheesy body)

AIDS is a nigger disease

Still better then your ancestors

Attached: xQeknJcHsJNAPa-McWhinQi0TBiYUs-a7_2qdiSpdMQ.jpg (480x360, 16.85K)

Whatever you say, buck

Attached: avatars-keiW7yP8yUYIVDqA-0RedFQ-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 69.34K)

>Still better then your ancestors
didnt think you’d just selfown yourself and admit to how shit you smell
my ancestors still found time to shower while they beat the colonizers
your ancestors never recovered from being colonized by rome, they just became cucks for roman cock and culture

Niggers are only fit to he slaves, and even then they are lazy and ungrateful. Also, no, niggers never bathed, they plastered cow shit and cow menstrual blood in itselves

Such vibrant culture, using what nature has given them

Like cow dung

Attached: article-2604247-1D1B892C00000578-623_964x682.jpg (964x682, 121.65K)

france nobles had the belief that water would open their pores and let external patogen ifiltrate it, so they limited their showers and usually cleaned themselves with a rag, they made an heavy use of parfumes and wigs for the same reason, but they were the only ones that were so extreme, italy for example was different, they even invented the bidet that french nobles refused to use until they understood the bs they were doing, paesants were more clean compared to the nobles.
Either way we are not talking about washing practices, that are still superior to whatever shit your ancestors had in subsharan africa.
We are talking about natural body odor, and niggers smell the worse, it goes like this from the less to the more smelly
east asians>whites>>>>niggers

Attached: 1654475257397.jpg (474x592, 51.68K)

god i hate you racist piece of shits and this has NOTHING to do with lgbt take your bigot bullshit back to the civil war where it belongs

its unironically eurofags, everytime euro hours rolls around the racebait threads on this board quadruples

>using bigots unironically
how much a race smell is just a fact, but I know that you have an hard time dealing with facts and the civil war and even the slave trade before that was a big mistake

Blacks are homophobic and transphobic, thus they should check their privilege

Attached: Screenshot_20220607-092519.png (720x1600, 288.75K)

>uses reddit
>mobile poster
user, I...

>26169351
looks just like how generations of your ancestors seethed when their roman masters whipped out their cock for 500 years, then the next 2000 years they kept wishing it was back.
>stockholmsyndrome.jpg
ancestors would have just killed themselves if they knew their descendants were fashy cucks for roman cock