Lately ive just stopped trying so hard to hold it when I have to pee and ive already had multiple embarassing close...

lately ive just stopped trying so hard to hold it when I have to pee and ive already had multiple embarassing close calls. I know it's wierd but I realy like it and I feel cute when I almost/do wet myself and i feel like this board gaslit me into this with all it's memeing about incontinant trans girls and diaps but it wont go away and the constant 24/7 embarassment/humiliation from having a weak bladder has become my biggest kink and wetting myself feels better than an orgasm now....

Attached: 1604840779658.jpg (236x204, 6.02K)

i want to hold you in my lap while you try and fail to hold on

cute
How often do you do this? How many times a day would you say ?

God why is this board so hot

Attached: 82ea6ba157cfa2fb6ff6da541716d67ebbc5c8d0.jpg (1448x2048, 665.73K)

it's kinda a 24/7 thing... I try to not wet myself durring the day but i've had some realy close calls lately... sometimes if it's realy eating at me I'll wait till the evening so I can wet myself in the shower... I domt even turn the water on I just let it all out and feel it soak my panties and my shorts and run down my legs and I cover my face in embarassment and sometimes cry a little but it feels so good, and then I wash myself up after trying to reassure myself that it's all ok and I didnt do anything wrong;~;

Attached: __hisakawa_hayate_idolmaster_and_2_more_drawn_by_shiwa_siwaa0419__sample-8429df028918d53ec8a45e89b634134e.jpg (850x1478, 180.59K)

Get in the diaps

>I know it's wierd but I realy like it and I feel cute when I almost/do wet myself
autopedophilia

you ever share this with someone else? i had an ex that would tolerate but never another degen like me

just anons... I'm scared to tell my bf because I think pee is too far for him, but the fact that it's so hard to not embarass myself infront of him almost makes it better

Attached: __original_drawn_by_watakarashi__7f253a6c6b0aed4ac4b74c276d0f8b26.jpg (818x1269, 866.05K)

force yourself into a situation where an accident will happen. even if hes grossed out, it will be so fucking hot for you

nice parsee

i dont think he would be too upset if he thinks it was an honest accident, but if he finds out i'm into it that might scare him off... but I realy do want to do that... i realy want the humiliation of somone else knowing

> I wash myself up after trying to reassure myself that it's all ok and I didnt do anything wrong
Why would pissing yourself be wrong ?

Haha, it's okay user. It doesn't matter what fetish you have, it doesn't say anything about you as a person. My advice is do not involve him without his consent. Yes, he may think it's weird and not want to participate, but if he is open-minded and loves you, then I would think there is at least a chance he will agree. But, it doesn't make you a bad person or a weirdo or anything. Just make sure you can separate fantasy from reality and remember it's just kinky fun.

what the fuck is wrong with peefags? I tried the pee shit one time just to see what the big deal is. right before shower I just let loose a huge pee. streams of yellow gold were just making their way down my legs. then it hit me. the most disgusting putrid smell I have ever smelled. I smelled PEE. the kind of smell you only smell when you have PEED on yourself. It smelled FUCKING AWFUL. It was absolutely disgusting and I quickly showered it off and asked my nose for forgiveness. It then occurred to me two things. One: peeing is fucking disgusting and it smells and it’s yellow and unpleasant to boot. Two: peefags want to act all cute and shit like this is their fetish they can’t help it yadda yadda. Well it’s all bullshit. It’s fucking disgusting and it stinks and if you are turned on by this you are fucking gross and should feel that way. I’m not going to hugbox you, you are fucking sick and nasty and I hope you feel that way you sick peefag.

Yikes! You sound really bitter, judgemental and like you may be verrrry dehydrated. Could the former be caused by the later? Maybe drink some matter so your pee isn't so icky and try to be a better person tomorrow. :-)

bro what

I did it again... I barely made it to the shower and my shorts were just starting to soak through by the time I closed the door behind me...
i dunno... i know theres nothing realy wrong with it and it doesnt hurt anyone, but I still feel like I should be better...
>Just make sure you can separate fantasy from reality
i'm not sure theres realy any seperation for me. every long drive has become constant teasing, feeling like at any second I could end up wetting myself while driving, every long wait at the doctors office has me anxious in the most tantaliseing way, every night I wonder if I'll accidently wet the bed, almost every trip to the shower is indulging in my fantasys . the fact that I look like a realy girly twink also means I cant use womens resyrooms, but im scared to go into the mens alone so now every trip to town has become mind-breaking torture. I cant even sit down to pee normaly without blushing and getting butterflies in my stomach... im such a wierdo...

Attached: __original_drawn_by_karikari_bekonn__sample-fc94b9ba9cf6e2c785601f5dc0f6cec6.jpg (850x1367, 164.24K)

Even if you just gave me an erection reading all this, you are adorable. You should however do get yourself checked medically. It is fine to indulge plenty but for your continued health you will have to talk about the medical side of it to your doc, and eventually, your bf.

Attached: 1654225328464.png (600x400, 186.91K)

what do you mean checked medicaly? I dont hold it for super long unless I have to. ive just... stopped being tense ig? ive learned to just relax and accept that when I have to pee it's going to come without warning and I just need to realy hope theres nobody in the bathroom when I try to make a dash for it... i would get concearns if I was holding it all thebtime, bit im kinda doing the opposite...

Attached: 1619005854039.png (912x831, 840.13K)

Fuck this is so fucking hot im diamonds.
T.cis male chaser

messing with your continence (either holding it in or letting loose too easily) can mess with you. I would not wish you to get infections or inflammations from this, or lose the ability to hold it in at all.

Attached: __original_drawn_by_little_viktoria__dc5b7e2c160972d4c7c0d4df55e4648f.jpg (1200x1018, 251.33K)

>or lose the ability to hold it in at all.
I know that's a realy bad thing and would make my life a lot more difficult than it already is but.... um... thats kinda what I realy wish would happen to me......

Attached: __original_drawn_by_maanii__f688e0963409fb7c1e6232a1b737c11b.jpg (701x1070, 290K)