New HOW TO PASS video

what does everyone think of victoria roses new video on how to pass? she didnt hold back this time and this video made me fucking cry but i know deep down thats shes right
m.youtube.com/watch?v=68vY9nz8w-g

Attached: 035A607F-CC4E-4A38-BE80-47E841DAE7C5.jpg (1283x1379, 237.19K)

how to pass
>dont be cinderblockhon from the lgbt board on 4channel
>dont listen to xanopticon
>dont program in c++

whats wrong with her voice

>read the word "honest" as "hon-est"
fuck, i need to not come here so much

shes got that fake ass valley girl/gay voice . it sounds like some old drag queen larping as a cis teen girl. she may pass better than i ever will but at least my voice is better lol

Trying to be objective. I think she passes, because normal people don't notice the things I notice, but her voice is obviously a tranny's voice...

>immediately starts the video with a bunch of self important bullshit about "not being pc" and "going to upset people"
Turned it off right there

Somebody tell me what the 5 things are so i don't have to watch the dumb video

>visually passing trans woman
>"How to pass"
>Gay man drag voice
lol?
rofl, even?

Attached: 1654578562677.jpg (1200x675, 312.35K)

cry me a river
make a manifesto otherwise don't post here

1- makeup
2- hips
3- perfume
4-showers
5- dont talk a lot

Just watched, I feel like none of this is useful if you boymode when starting hrt and scrutinize your look already. Some of the smaller tips like "less is more with makeup" is true, "plucking stray hairs" is obvious. "Wear perfume because you don't smell like a woman when starting hrt" is dumb. You shouldn't be trying to present as female when you start. The only tip I think is useful is "dont tell anyone you are trans" because people are snakes.

Its nothing profound and she acts like she's some goddess of knowledge about it. I'm pretty sure most people know if you're trying to pass, don't tell people you're trans? Lol..

>a hon with obvious male voice teaches trannies how to pass
man lmfao

Her voice makes my cock so hard, so ya'll hating

Why do people get so angry at this accent

It's an act.

because its the literal stereotype of a gay drag queen accent. it always sounds like someone trying way to hard to sound like a teen girl but its just so fake

Making a longass video saying how well you pass and your advice is "take a shower" and "wear makeup" is basically asking to get shit on so

Showering is good for passing

>The only tip I think is useful is "dont tell anyone you are trans" because people are snakes
how tf do you even go about transitioning without people knowing without just boymoding forever? Like im malefailing more and have visible breasts despite boymoding and im probably gonna girlmode soon and i cant just pretend that i died and was magically replaced by a real cis woman that looks just like me and totally isnt trans. i live in the real world btw not some fantasy land where you can vanish and go half way across the world and start a new life and dont tell anyone anything about your previous life at the drop of a hat

Attached: 1571103562166.jpg (1080x1080, 241.19K)

Y chromosome
Lazy because everything else was so easy for her