Why does everyone obsess over transes now?

I wish I could go back to the old days where no one ever mentioned it.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-07 at 00-40-00 2p82iq54fv391.png (WEBP Image 960 × 996 pixels) — Scaled (92%).png (885x919, 520.76K)

Tranny derangement syndrome

>mention trans people once
>get dog piled for months/years on end over it, have to respond
>dog pulling continues and more responses are warranted
I wonder why?

Can trannies stfu about themselves and dragging themselves into every corner of life so we don't have to talk about them?

I wish we could fast forward to when they're fucking dead.

listen rowling definitely does, idk who the other guy is, but chapelle did like one comedy special I dont think its rent free 24/7

>trannies
>themselves
>themselves
>them
>"it's clearly THEIR fault why my pants are soiled, and now it's THEIR job to clean them up"
Fuck off you egocentric crybaby, get a hobby, do something g productive or fun with your life. Goddamn loser regurgitating right wing talking points like a deranged and mentally I'll parrot. Fuck you and everything about you soulless drone for Fox news, Tucker Carlson, Ben Shapiro, et cetera. Eat shit

No, it's part of Chappelle's repertoire bow, he's doubling down on it. And black people tend to be more homophobic anyway because religion makes people retarded.

>mentally I'll parrot
kek

Now*

>aging boomers who were once popular for their entertainment are losing relevancy over time
>desperately crave attention, need people to be talking about them, even if it’s bad as they can’t handle not being the center of attention
Meanwhile
>There exists a group of people who’s rights are hotly debated, who’s members and critics both have a very strong level of online engagement

Wow, I wonder why these people decide to make themselves the faces of hating trannies

I'll. Is that why you're laughing? Are you fixated on my typo or are laughing at these people's sorry existences like I am? Because they are truly lolworthy but not laughing with them, that's for fucking sure. Utter shells of human beings a hollow husk of hateful right wing/religious/hateful ideology. Imagine going out of your way to crap your pants over everything and then crying and getting angry because nobody will change their underwear, that's a right winger.

because nobody knows a tranny.
they make up 1% of the population, so as a minority for the right to hate on they alienate the least amount of people by scapegoating trannies, and its very easy to paint them as satanic because nobody is going to encounter one that contradicts that belief in the wild

and on the left side, it represents the most subversive and marginalized minority they could imagine. its a vessle in which they can project a rejection of gender norms, an indulgence of sexuality, the throwing away of familial duty & an apostatizing away from christianity

they're literally the perfect pawn for the modern propaganda war we're in right now, and each side can totally ignore hard conversations about drugs, racial grievances , america's place on a global stage & the sexual rumspringa that our culture has found itself in. because a tranny is still a bigger freak then whatever degen stuff you're into

Attached: toad9a.jpg (468x597, 23.62K)

yeah he had double downed I dont think its as much of an obsession with it like rowling. is like every stand up show he does now all about trannies or something
>And black people tend to be more homophobic anyway because religion makes people retarded.
i completely agree but why did you have to throw that in when talking about chapelle lol. if he was a white comedian I would say the same thing

No one cares about you. Go die or de transportation you maniac

Also prime evidence of why the world rips on tranny's

>why did you have to throw that in
Because Dave Chappelle is a black man, dumb ass.

Are you sure you're not gay? Because you seem to be totally and completely butthurt and ass blasted?

based

Not that user but race is important when talking about chapelle
Because he has the effects of splitting, so to say, the lgbt and black communities. If you’ve watched his specials, you can tell he paints being LGBT as a “white thing”. He also has a large black audience and was an influential figure for African Americans at one point. This primarily damages black trans people, as their parents are likelier to see transition as giving up your blackness/roots, not just from a religious but also cultural perspective.
Don’t get me wrong, the feeling of transition being cultural betrayal already existed, but now chapelle is the de facto face of that concept.

I know he is black but the fact that blacks are more homophobic is not relevant to what I was saying, i'm not even saying he is not homophobic or transphobic just that he isn't obsessed with trannies 24/7 like the meme says. even if I was saying he isn't homophobic and transphobic it still wouldn't be relevant because just because a group of people tends to be homophobic doesn't mean every person in the group is or proves anything about dave chapelle as an individual. it just seem like you tried to shoehorn something about black people cause I was defending a black guy from being called obssesed which Is kind of weird

>sexual rumspringa
fascinating term. what exactly do you mean by this

that could be a conversation for sure but its not relevant to my post, see