>notice the younger zoomer ones are particularly fembrained
>notice they also are more insecure and desperate
>they are also more impressionable and submissive
>this fuels my desire for control and domination
>this also fulfills my need for an androgynous partner without a dick
>become a chaser for these kinds of pooners
>problem is theyre all gaydens
>i am a foid
is it possible to be able to warp an impressionable gayden's sexuality into becoming more gynephillic?

Attached: 91cae4c8bbd115f7c665ce50d624652a.jpg (395x366, 30.79K)

>femcel
Not a thing.

So lemme unpack this
You want a boyfriend but you're scared of actual men with actual dicks because they're stronger than you?
Just go to therapy for your control issues or date a retarded perma-hon who can't get hard

>You want a boyfriend but you're scared of actual men with actual dicks because they're stronger than you
no, im just not attracted to dick. im vaginasexual.

There are plenty of ftms who are gynephilic. Nobody cares.

>There are plenty of ftms who are gynephilic
but they're malebrained tops

There are so many transmasc "lesbians", go after those.

Find the ones who aren't.

this is the weirdest lesbian cope i have heard maybe of all time

Slowly phase straight anime couples into his yaoi binge watching and he can be converted. Then you strike

>They are all gaydens
They're easily persuaded. FtMs are largely bisexual, very desperate. Get your FtM/theyfab "bf"

im not a lesbo im vaginasexual

can't you just be a lesbian?

no because lesbians are malebrained and know better and i like pooners because theyre stupid and malleable

>lesbians are malebrained

Attached: 1642092422813.png (515x534, 268.1K)

its true, why do you think they have such high domestic abuse rates (another reason id never go lesbo)

Cope then

You could use some mentally stable guy or girl in your life to first teach you the ropes of relationships before you go down the degen rabbit hole and getting your fetishes into the mix.

Attached: __shiota_nagisa_and_akabane_karma_ansatsu_kyoushitsu_drawn_by_kyyashi__bbeb49a02cb0203cb34dc6920ad016d6.jpg (1070x1070, 541.19K)

ok sorry maam
>i want someone who is easy to manipulate
>i def will not be abusive
uh oh..

i will get my fembrained gayden bf and theres nothing you can do about it

Attached: 6d2.jpg (500x492, 25.81K)

just make sure to slap some he/they pronouns on your bio.

>i want someone who is easy to manipulate
>i def will not be abusive
i wont though, i will love and cherish them, i would spoil them as long as they remain my submissive little pet.

trannies helped me speedrun learning the ropes because they're autistic and skip all the mating dance bullshit

if you want someone to be your submissive little pet why choose the .1% of females that will be physically stronger than you?

>pooners
>physically strong
KEK. we are talking about fembrained gaydens here, they will never be strong, most don't even go on T because theyre too scared of needles and too retarded to figure out how to DIY. i also find it funny pooners tend to be shorter and weaker than even most females, almost like a cruel joke from god

There are lots of mentally ill and fembrained girls who are into other girls, you may go on tumblr/twitter to find some

thats too mentally ill for me