I love trans girls

they're so cute i just wanna pinch their plump little cheeks and drown them in kisses

Attached: 1652821302050.jpg (1311x2048, 352.66K)

Chubby ones too?

how chubby we talkin?

chubby ones too :)

Attached: 20220430_161635.jpg (1693x1818, 590.1K)

cuuute

hottie. you look like a good cuddle buddy.

tytytytytyt

ty user :) cuddles & bellyrubs are my literal crack

want to bellyrub while making out

you're cute user, bet you cuddle super well

Just right

L O S A N G E L E S
O
S

A
N
G
E
L
E
S

Imagine the brap

That'd be nice I'd no longer have to use my pillow for cuddles (blahaj is constantly sold out in my area ;( so it's had to do)
tysm user ^_^
Gtk I've always fr wondered a chasers opinion
SO CLOSE lol rural SD County
I don't drink soda tho so it's hard for me to brap :/

>I used to be so close
I'm mad

awwwwwwww :(

I'd rather drown them in cum

one of my goals in life is to find a nice fat tranny and plump her up with even more food then casually engage in sex and put my peeper in that big caked white ass gently and then when I make it balls deep hold her giant fat dough legs in the air against my shoulder and just begin violently pounding the fuck out of that fat lard ass poop chute. I have uncontrollable animal desire to get a fat tranny in a compromising position then just fuck the ever loving shit out of her shit pipe. I want to hear her scream as I punish her. Stupid fat failed male can’t do anything right, tried to play off as a bitch and then fattened herself up to boot. This is all you’re good for, letting a real male pin you down and violently fuck your tight little asshole and give you ecstasy as you scream for mercy from it. I imagine all the fucking mc burgers the cow ate will heighten the experience and increase the grip on my dick as tight as a vacuum plastic bag sealing machine and I want to see the terror in her eyes as I show her the only value she has left in this world is to present her asshole and get fucked hard. she got fat for me to fuck that tight little canal and coom her insides. when I’m done I want her ass to feel like a cream filled donut oozing glaze out everywhere as she f*rts my cum out like the pathetic tranny land whale she is. this has been permeating my mind every single hour for the last three days I cannot take it anymore I WILL fuck a fat tranny and make her scream like her life is in danger as I convert her to a living cream cheese filled bagel.

no i'll never kiss tummy
feels bad man

You disgust me.

Based

holy crap, you're super cute!!

hello los angeles chaser

isn't it like 6am in bongland

Did you show up just cause he put the word bagel at the end? Are you seriously searching for your own name all day?

No. Don't listen to these enablers. Get skinny and fragile and cute pronto.

destiny will NEVER be a real tarot card

20 to 6 and I have to get ready for work
On 4chanx I have an alarm preset that sends off flashing lights and buzzers anytime someone says bagel in tttt.

yooo i thought you were jobless best of luck dude

A-user...contain yourself omfg save it for the dms
Thank youuuuu ^_^
Tbf I was 290 just ab 300 but knew that wasn't healthy so cut back, been debating how much I'd want to lose

>I can summon bagel any time I want

Attached: evil patrick.jpg (1236x700, 89.08K)