Racial attraction

A longstanding, hot-button issue among LGBT (esp. gays)
Are you unattracted to certain races of people?
Do you have any good sense of why?

I've never been seriously attracted to black or (east) asian people. When I've seen really good looking ones and tried to muster a little enthusiasm, it always seems like a chore and the next moment, I'll just see some other race that ticks all the right boxes for me in a way that doesn't require conscious force.

Maybe if I lived in a more diverse city with more (positive) exposure, it would be different. Or even if I'd just consumed different media.
I'm attracted to south asians though I guess that's because a lot of them just look like whites with palette swap (pic related) whereas blacks/asians have more distinctly different features.

I do suppose that it could be the byproduct of racist messages in the zeitgeist, though lots of hardcore racists are still attracted to them and and so are lots of "soft"-racists who espouse a really patronizing, demeaning attitudes about them.

Attached: albino-indian.jpg (602x602, 115.07K)

I really think 95% of it is just exposure. I grew up in a very diverse area and don't have any racial preferences or distastes.

I grew up in a multiracial shithole and made me realize how in average non white people is soo goddam ugly compared to white people

as a white guy
i have very little preference
however, on average, i find white people more attractive.

honestly what's most attractive in someone is how confidently they present themselves.
if you have piercings and your hair is a cool colour pls date me

My brother asked me once if I ever had a type when it comes to race/ethnicity. I told him no that I have a “type” anyone could be. I’m into bears. Any kind even FTM bears or non-binary ones.

I don’t really have any racial preferences, but I do find myself more drawn to really pale or really dark skinned women. I’m just regular light skinned Latina.

I moved around a lot as a kid from Nevada to California, and either lived in predominantly white or Latino cities. I find women who are the same ethnicity as me to be too similar and uncanny to find them sexually attractive. I enjoy contrast.

totally normal american thread, nothing to see here

>I moved around a lot as a kid from Nevada to California, and either lived in predominantly white or Latino cities. I find women who are the same ethnicity as me to be too similar and uncanny to find them sexually attractive.
I've heard the same thing from black people who didn't grow up around other black people outside of close family. I wonder if their brains just learned that the only people who look like them must be direct relatives.

Maybe it worked somewhat similar for you, if you didn't develop any community ties outside family.

Regardless of orientation, most whites have an extremely strong preference for their own race. Other races do too for obvious reasons, but vary more with yellow women racemixing at unprecedented rates. It's just nature, and it's why you see (actual) whites almost exclusively dating other whites in places like Brazil and South Africa where white populations are extraordinarily low. They have to go out of their way to find white people to date, and they do. Even when I was 8 or younger, I openly proclaimed that I found dark women unattractive without shame, it only felt natural to me.

Attached: a81d698ae5e6479f96b198aaaac68e0f_A.png (691x741, 582.99K)

Yeah, that makes a lot of sense! A lot of my early childhood friends were white. I also only have half siblings, not full, so I’m used to actual relatives not looking much like me to begin with. lol

i prefer hairy latino/mena/indian guys

I mean vaguely looking like me, just looking like any other Latina. Didn’t explain that well.

eh, I think most people are ugly - just different combinations of ugly

racial reference (racism) is normal, you will like more what is similiar to you, like you like more the people that are ideologically similiar to you, if you are white is normal that you will find white or white adiacent more attractve, not only by the looks but you have a shared story too, with a black is different regardless if you find them ugly or not
>more (positive) exposure
there is nothing positive in this, if you don't want to fuck an indian, there is nothing racist in it

I'm only attracted to white men.

Non white skin is just not as pretty

I grew up in a multiracial shithole too, but I actually prefer dark and black skin over white skin. I wish there was a non-cancerous way of getting significantly darker skin
I find chocolate colored skin to be the most beautiful

I have the capacity and have found people of pretty much all races attractive but of course I generally prefer some overs. but I think I got some freudian shit going on cause as a mxied black person I seem to prefer white fems and masculine dark black men over other races in the same categories lol

You have the sexuality of a white woman who wants to cuck her caged femboy bf with a big strong black man

Nah I wouldn't like humilating my hypothetical white femboy bf If i truly loved him and would want to be monogamous if I had a partner. Maybe some kinky hook up threesome with some people it's possible that could be hot.

Fuck. My search continues.